Random pic thread.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-11-49-03.png

Apparently when you have 100+lb puppies, new dog beds are essentially just giant stuffed animals waiting to be destroyed. The beds lasted 3 hours...

View attachment 232240 View attachment 232239
Just be lucky it wasn't your couch. Wait until they get a rope toy and figure out they can swing it around..... My dog has perfected the nut check with it if you don't pay him enough attention

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

my dogs are gay
As long as they aren't licking each others' ballzzzzz

We have 2 cats (females) that groom one another. It's creepy. Not even sisters.

Just be lucky it wasn't your couch. Wait until they get a rope toy and figure out they can swing it around..... My dog has perfected the nut check with it if you don't pay him enough attention

not much longer!!! haha. trying to move to Swannanoa this march.

My husbands wolf mix tore up a styrofoam coach,chair. Then chewed off 18" off the legs of the bar chairs. Clean up was a leaf blower an blew it out in the back yard. Never leave a Hybrid wolf by him self in a house.

Apparently when you have 100+lb puppies, new dog beds are essentially just giant stuffed animals waiting to be destroyed. The beds lasted 3 hours...

View attachment 232240 View attachment 232239
My husbands wolf mix tore up a styrofoam coach,chair. Then chewed off 18" off the legs of the bar chairs. Clean up was a leaf blower an blew it out in the back yard. Never leave a Hybrid wolf by him self in a house.
Not just those.We have a 75 lbs 13 yo golden and she'll chew one up.Tonya has bought her (the dog) 3/4 over the years and shes tore them all up.She'd rather lay between the couch and coffee table.

I stopped buying dog beds several years ago. My 7 yr old golden aussie Shepard mix will eat half the dog bed (won't eat the other half) and pull stuffing everywhere every time. My wife gets soft and will blow more cash on another bed every once in a while... when she brings it home I tell her she's got to clean it up.

IMHO, if you ruin your bed you can sleep on the floor. She just sleeps by the woodstove this time of year anyway.

20161119_182415.jpg

Guard dog from hell. Got home from work today and found him like this. I had to wake his sorry ass up.
IMG_1861.JPG
My dog looked at me like I'd lost my mind when I bought him a dog bed and tried to make him use it laying in the floor. We put it in his favorite chair and he uses it then put it in the floor and he won't get near it. Wtf!

My German Shepherd-Coyote mix says hello to yall's dogs.
20161201_224436.jpg

Back