Random pic thread.

@anvilrubi just giving you a hard time. Been in the house all day with the wife riding my ass so had to poke at someone. I'll do my part to support your BIL. I'll get up with you Logan if you want to donate a jar.
No promise if youll like them but you can try them lol. I'm gonna look for those when I go to the store to compare lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's good eating there! I wouldnt start pickling eggs or sausage like @ord.sgt.26NC though!!!
why you puttin me on front street?
peggs.jpg

Honestly we were rushed so bad we were like get the damn picture and get back to the group.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

I haven't been to the eagles nest, but I have been to the Austrian alps several times. Absolutely gorgeous!
We were there in 2014.It was the last stop on our 15 day tour,we headed home the next day.The hotel the tour used had double booked and we wound up staying somewhere else and had to drive two hours to get there versus 30 mins.By the time we got done w the tour guide we had 20 mins to look around on our own.That spot was about 50 yards from the house and by the time you waited your turn and got your pics the 20 mins was over.Id love to go back.

View attachment 232949 Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado. Didn't snap the pic but I did walk across it as a wee lad.
Been across it myself in about 2005. One of the scariest things I've ever done. First walked to the center of it, then drove a rental grand cherokee across it. Between the swaying in the wind, the 2" gap between the planks of the wooden floor (yes, the only thing between you and a 1000ft fall was a 4"×8" plank of wood), and the frayed cables that had been wired back together, it was a bit of an engineer's nightmare.

Last edited:
Been across it myself in about 2005. One of the scariest goings I've ever done. First walked to the center of it, then drove a rental grand cherokee across it. Between the swaying in the wind, the 2" gap between the planks of the wooden floor (yes, the only thing between you and a 1000ft fall was a 4"×8" plank of wood), and the frayed cables that had been wired back together, it was a bit of an engineer's nightmare.

that's a big ole steaming cup of "NOPE"!!

now on to 3 gallons of pure magic sauce!!
20161213_190058.jpg

I've driven practically right by the royal gorge bridge twice in the past 2 yrs and haven't stopped yet:shaking:

I've driven practically right by the royal gorge bridge twice in the past 2 yrs and haven't stopped yet:shaking:
It's worth stopping and seeing at least once. In 2005, the park entry fee was something stupid high, like $30/person or car. But it's quite an amazing thing to behold.

Filling out some paperwork for therapy on my hand, and felt like I was doing a "show me where he touched you" diagram, so I figured I'd have some fun with it:
upload_2016-12-14_10-27-23.png

Back