Random pic thread.

sam-kinison-president-trump-SAY-IT.jpg

Putting in slide in camper mounts suuuuucks!!!!
6edd4ac0751dbbae4f8345eaa97cfbe4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

They forgot the decimal. Dammit, my wife would probably buy that.

Hell no they didn't and they'll get that price too from some latte sipping dumbass with more money than brains. There are pine logs at the Lowes here in town that are about 8-9" in diameter and about 14-16" long that someone drilled a 1" hole down the core approx 2/3 of the length and then met it with another bored hole in from the side. They staple a piece (1/2"X1/2"x2") of quick start (duraflame log) in the bottom where the two bored holes meet. They are marketing it as a fire place "quick start" log. $34.99!!! WTF??!!

Looks like my old wheeler when I got it 16 years ago. Man I miss that ole rig. You building for yourself?

Nah. Gonna fix a few things and sell.
Busting it out this year to be nearly debt free.
It's in really good shape, cold AC, great heat and top.
It'll be a few weeks as I'm booked solid till March on other's stuff

I had to go to Sevierville today and had a few mins to kill so I stopped by Buds gun shop.Picked up a new 22 plinker for Jake.All rifleman style he said.I wish I'd had a dad like me.:D
DSCN7312 (2).JPG
DSCN7315.JPG

what exactly do those do? only asking because i also rock a slide in camper and have never seen them
They are happijac mounts for the binders to mount to on the out side of the bed. And the center bar is supposed to be a sway control. There are also two little bumpers that go in there that keep the camper from shifting even a little. I'll post picks when I get into FL later to pick up my new camper.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ok, which one of you is this .....

22E43B26-B95B-4CA2-BBB1-C7881EC1E0CD_zpswub5pece.jpg

I couldn't get a better pic, but the side even sports custom "shaded" paintwork to further enhance the fin profile.

Matt

They forgot the decimal. Dammit, my wife would probably buy that.

Well you're in luck!! I just happen to have some 50% off that price! Let me know how many you need !

Make America Great Again!
16195814_1677656289193701_4638049614780906724_n.jpg

Back