Random pic thread.

IMG_20170303_100914072.jpg

Ooo Rob we need to talk. I need a pit and patio in my backyard. Rather pay you than some stranger to do it.
Ooo Rob we need to talk. I need a pit and patio in my backyard. Rather pay you than some stranger to do it.

Give me a call... I'd be more than happy to come give you a quote. 803-579-4436

Probably going to get some chicks for the kids to enjoy raising. I like to keep about 10. Seems to be the sweet spot for me to pay the chicken bills and still make some beer money.

I'm going average 6 eggs a day. Couple days worth. One of my hens is broody. Man she gets pissed when I have to push her out of the nesting box to collect.

Sweet! Do y'all make all of them? I was just in CB a week or two ago and seen one.
We made all of those wooden ones. The acrylic and clear injection molded displays are made by another company. But any corrugated board (cardboard) Burt's displays you see in Target, Harris Teeter, CVS, we made as well. Or the wooden Burt's display made from pallet wood in Whole Foods.

We made all of those wooden ones. The acrylic and clear injection molded displays are made by another company. But any corrugated board (cardboard) Burt's displays you see in Target, Harris Teeter, CVS, we made as well. Or the wooden Burt's display made from pallet wood in Whole Foods.

This one was in a CB down in Florence. Looked a lot like the one you just posted. I remember it be my mom and my wife we're looking at the lotions while I was trying to keep my 4 yo from eating the lip balm....

Bearing sleeves I made today. 0.001-0.002" press fit for the races. They will cap off a piece of square tubing and carry acme rods to raise and lower the head of a sawmill.
20170305_192313.jpg
20170305_195109.jpg

More problems, cha-CHING!
I see you have a cracked metal part (probably wasn't welded right from Toyota when they made it). Bring it over, and we can use my press to straighten it, and then I'll weld it all the way around so that it doesn't crack again :p

I never get to see the finish product on most jobs but today went to a job we framed a radius stage a couple years ago. Whoever did the wood did a great job but he had great framing to work on. Lol. 2 radius ramps , radius steps and stage. Man was this one fun. And I could probably park my 6700lb dodge on it. The amount of framing under it is unreal.
0306171056.jpg
0306171057.jpg
0306171057a.jpg

Back