Random pic thread.

Last night

IMG_20170610_230747843.jpg

Lol.... having worked in car stereo.... I've seen worse. Atleast you have the concept.
This is 1/8,563,464 reasons why I drive a beater. $100 worth of head unit and 6x9s 1 hour to install, and 0 F's given.

Before I sold my boat I was the same way. There would be all sorts of crap I needed to do but when the weather was nice the water called. I didn't keep her waiting.
This was the first weekend we camped this year. It was great to do nothing all weekend. But ya I've been out about once a week since middle of April. This fall I'm gonna have to put it away so I can get some work on my house done

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

View attachment 248893Saw this in a parking lot.

I wonder it is fast or the guy just things it is.
We'll, that little V with a checkered flag on the side means it's a CTS-V, so stock it has 400hp. If the cutouts in the hood are for a turbo or supercharger, it will probably be in excess of 550hp. Fast is relative, but it's safe to say it's "not slow" :D

We'll, that little V with a checkered flag on the side means it's a CTS-V, so stock it has 400hp. If the cutouts in the hood are for a turbo or supercharger, it will probably be in excess of 550hp. Fast is relative, but it's safe to say it's "not slow" :D
A guy I work with has a CTSV and he runs a speed shop on the side. He does custom tunes, cams, heads, and other go fast stuff out of his garage. His CTSV is his advertisement. It has electric cut outs and sounds as mean as any car at the drag strip running open headers. Its probably one of the top five fastest cars I've ever been in. The power is almost non useable it's so strong. It'll give the mustangs a run at screaming through some bystanders on the sidewalk.

A guy I work with has a CTSV and he runs a speed shop on the side. He does custom tunes, cams, heads, and other go fast stuff out of his garage. His CTSV is his advertisement. It has electric cut outs and sounds as mean as any car at the drag strip running open headers. Its probably one of the top five fastest cars I've ever been in. The power is almost non useable it's so strong. It'll give the mustangs a run at screaming through some bystanders on the sidewalk.
I figured it was fast. It is just funny to see a Cadillac with black racing wheels that you see on most Mustang and holes cut in the hood.

My guess is that he does more than just get groceries once a week and drive it to church on Sunday at 20 under the speed limit

I figured it was fast. It is just funny to see a Cadillac with black racing wheels that you see on most Mustang and holes cut in the hood.

My guess is that he does more than just get groceries once a week and drive it to church on Sunday at 20 under the speed limit
There's a ctsv in Lexington with full cage, fire suppression system, nasty cam, body is a little rough, and it has a red key style battery master cutoff sticking out the right rear quarter panel. Every time I get beside him in traffic I get the urge to reach out the window and shut it down...

The job is done. But the work has just begun.
20170610_201514.jpg

20170610_201437.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Crawford?

Wide load hitched. That half house on the trailer was swerving all over the lane

7f50e0eac5fcdf01b930835c00efaa6a.png
Ever saw a crashed mobile home,makes one hell of a mess.

Back