Random pic thread.

In theory a 203 chain and gears could/would be a option.They are 2-2.5 inches wide.
Yeah, but don't think they have any reduction.

Just mount a complete 203 to each corner, locked in low range.

yeah, I looked around for a used one, but prices are as ridiculous with used trailers as they are with Jeeps and diesel trucks. Got a great deal!

A yeller flower. And I have no idea where it come from. There hasn't been a flower to grow in this bed since my grandfather died in the early 80s, so this is pretty special.
IMG_20170608_194506976.jpg

yeah, I looked around for a used one, but prices are as ridiculous with used trailers as they are with Jeeps and diesel trucks. Got a great deal!
yeah I'm lookin for another one myself.A 10 yo ragged out trailer w no title for $400 less than new,no thanks.If I wasn't lookin for one for Jake,and he wasn't usin his money,I would have already pulled the trigger on a new one.

Had my son's Pre-k graduation tonight, here's a split screen of mine from back in the day ;)

View attachment 248776
New here and read your build thread yesterday and the only thing i can say is it had to be before labor day since you were wearing a white cap. No way you would let that slide after labor day.

tumblr_or7bwcyGLg1vp2ixso1_1280.jpg

Never go to the table at Airgas that says 50% off of lowest marked price. You will end up buying all that they have of stuff you didn't know you needed...
20170609_180516.jpg

The PFERD brand is some of the best .045 cuttoff wheels I've ever used. Great score, they make an excellent product. I've yet to try their tigerpaws.

The PFERD brand is some of the best .045 cuttoff wheels I've ever used. Great score, they make an excellent product. I've yet to try their tigerpaws.
At $1.35 a wheel, I couldn't say no. And the are the clean, high grade ones for prepping stainless. Also picked up 2 5lb spools of 316L MIG wire for $5 each. The had a handful of huge eye bolts (3/4" or 1") for about $3 each, but I couldn't think of what to use them for, hahaha!

yeah I'm lookin for another one myself.A 10 yo ragged out trailer w no title for $400 less than new,no thanks.If I wasn't lookin for one for Jake,and he wasn't usin his money,I would have already pulled the trigger on a new one.

I dont know if they have a dealer near you but this one is a Forest River. I bought it at a Big Tex dealership. It was less than some others were asking for a single axle....

I usually buy the Lotus brand at Agri Supply for $1. They are better than the Dewalt that I have bought at Lowes.

Back