Random pic thread.

There's a sucker born every minute..

After you tune it, the amount of fuel injected is changed but the computer doesn't know and you get the super high reading.
I understand this is just a readout I'll do the math in the next week or so. Stock I was at 20 mpg doing the math.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe I can handle this! 2013 gmc 2500 duramax deleted ppei tuned
6358aa1fa55c92a5663f202d7bae8e29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
06 F*rd 5.4 towing 9k....

019bff5ebf6e4616dd21ff7b011bf7f9.jpg

How are you in drive turning 15-1600 rpms and going 0 mph?
Good question.....was at stoplight, I think I punched it about the time I tripped the shutter. Right after hitting the "reset" button on the mpg gauge and coasting in....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good question.....was at stoplight, I think I punched it about the time I tripped the shutter. Right after hitting the "reset" button on the mpg gauge and coasting in....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That is a VERY specific scenario you captured!

That is a VERY specific scenario you captured!

Actually, seems that I captured a different scenario. Drove truck again tonight, speedo dial is DOA. Something else to fix. Or not.

Man, Google sure is getting judgy these days. How did it know I was slacking off?
Screenshot_20170617-151023.png

Chemtrails?

Went to help the lady's dad this weekend. Bush hogging, raking/bailing hay etc. misc shit he needed done. Well I get there and he goes "let's run down here and get the digger truck, first". Ok, no biggie we move his shit all around regularly. The man has all kinds of equipment. Well I hadn't seen this gem before :lol:. Set that pole in about 5 min once I changed the auger.

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

^^^^^ Looks like crocs to me. Hmmmmmpppffffff.

Back