Random pic thread.

When the diaper stank is too much.
ae906d1670f5c3a8c2e7a9dc3eb120ec.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Is that Kevin from The Office chillin' beside you?

New Aston Martin spotted in Detroit tonight
6bd4e0115f37ca86678eadf35b616905.jpg
d2b19729fc86ea4d364fec22367e9271.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

New wheel and tire setup for the zj. 33x12.50r17 (2 nitto ridge grapplers and 3 duratracs), and some stock jk wheels with nice adapters. Tires were free (thanks Mary Margaret) and I traded some orvis wheels I got for free for the jk wheels. I tho k I did ok. Keeping the 31 kos for day to day road use.
9f4f45a67276bc64927be8ec6911fa88.jpg
f7de28ffb8ba251194deea063ba5d61b.jpg
656ef6e59e67c24bb624ca1e1a9c41d5.jpg
3cf5c05a4ce85bf7ecbb334c9758226d.jpg
d6f6542041878cce71eaee417617caaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dude. You know you and @Loganwayne would double team that thing.
#Rundatrain
#choochoo

#favors

Dude. Don’t even act like you ain’t the one who told me about it all excited like when @McCracken told you it’s where Logan is taking him for their anniversary.

#dontaskdonttell-Lisa

Last edited:
#favors

Dude. Don’t even act like you ain’t the one who told me about it all excited like when @mccrackin told you it’s where Logan is taking him for their anniversary.

#dontaskdonttell-Lisa
I feel like I'm really missing out not having @McCracken as a FB friend o_O

I feel like I'm really missing out not having @McCracken as a FB friend o_O
Eh, you don't miss that much. We've got a group messenger thing going right now where a lot of shit talking goes on. The best thing you can do is buy us beer and get us all in the same place at the same time. Then the real shit talking starts.

We’re in a mutual group from Pirate...he’s more ‘eccentric’ here than is he is there.
Not as entertaining, really. I'd be more if inclined to comment if there was more to offer. I enjoy the e-personalities here and in addition, some of my IRL friends are on here. That makes it most funnest.

That group, although entertaining at times, can be stale. It's literally hooker videos, mangled people videos, messed up RL situations where people are seeking advice or the latest on whom got drunk and made an ass of themselves and not usually in a funny way (to me anyway). I don't believe I ever see you post up for that matter but you do in here. It's almost eerily similar.

Not as entertaining, really. I'd be more if inclined to comment if there was more to offer. I enjoy the e-personalities here and in addition, some of my IRL friends are on here. That makes it most funnest.

That group, although entertaining at times, can be stale. It's literally hooker videos, mangled people videos, messed up RL situations where people are seeking advice or the latest on whom got drunk and made an ass of themselves and not usually in a funny way (to me anyway). I don't believe I ever see you post up for that matter but you do in here. It's almost eerily similar.

My only point was, I didn’t think he’d enjoy your FB shenanigans as much as he does your Nc4x4 and real life shenanigans. Only reason I’m there is because Seth (Black donald) added me long ago. Ford guys stick together, I guess, Was never really active on pirate either. Only so many times you can see someone post ‘suck start a shotgun’ or ‘go drink bleach’ before it’s not funny any more. And fuck...talk about mob mentality and nut swingers.

My only point was, I didn’t think he’d enjoy your FB shenanigans as much as he does your Nc4x4 and real life shenanigans. Only reason I’m there is because Seth (Black donald) added me long ago. Ford guys stick together, I guess, Was never really active on pirate either. Only so many times you can see someone post ‘suck start a shotgun’ or ‘go drink bleach’ before it’s not funny any more. And fuck...talk about mob mentality and nut swingers.
Oh yes without a doubt

Back