Random pic thread.

Neat article. The truck is pretty neat. Don't take this as blowing smoke up your hinny but, that truck in no way compares to the fabrication level and amount of modification found in yours. It's for the most part a motor swapped truck with a partially done body restoration. Nothing fancy except the effort to preserve the natural fading. Everything else is normal for the market. Don't get me wrong the truck is nice, but other then rare with modern V8, not to special. The bed and the mini tubs are nothing new for technique. The parts and effort are first class. Just not ground breaking. With the car market that's hard to do without being gaudy. That truck is clean, simple, and I bet a hand full to mash on.

New shampoo we just finished formulating. Launching in a couple weeks. Stoked!

(Not actual container)

f0bcf545d32adbe6d4e52e243a5be5a0.jpg
Will it be called SmurfJizz?

Will it be called SmurfJizz?

Actually. Milk from the teats of @Loganwayne If you wait till the full moon he puts on his mermaid outfit and waits for @McCracken to show up one day and steal him away. His 'Moon Flow' has very *unique* properties for your hair and face.

Actually. Milk from the teats of @Loganwayne If you wait till the full moon he puts on his mermaid outfit and waits for @McCracken to show up one day and steal him away. His 'Moon Flow' has very *unique* properties for your hair and face.
The voice of experience

I took a pic of this Badass© Makita Angle Grinder at Homo Depot this past weekend just because it looked cool. Looks like angle grinder man needs to update his tooling!
upload_2018-2-22_10-29-49.png

Did a Little more turning today. Took .700 off the length of a 4" stainless nut.
1b65346fed0dea97ae95850b2de1f806.jpg

5a4b20e369464432968366a441f8aa28.jpg
Y'oughta put a 3 jaw chuck on there if you're gonna be playing with nuts alot.

Agreed. I asked that before and was told "3 jaws are for welders" I left it at that. Lol

Must be why I'm a welder...(or was...now I'm an industrial baby sitter) lol I've only used a 3 jaw in the lathe. Never had a need to put in a 4 jaw yet, but I'm no machinist. I'll only claim that I can operate them. o_O

Or for people that cant dial in their work on a 4 jaw. ;)
I guess I'm one of those? :lol:

Wtf Nick? Poor ole Logan can’t handle all this. You guys are going to cause him to get a breast reduction.

Or for people that cant dial in their work on a 4 jaw. ;)
My 4 jaw sits in the corner. Takes too long on round parts where a couple thou doesn't matter, which is most everything I do at home anyway.

I think he said he’s starting at $40k. Same guy that built and sold the badass Fox body Saleen with the Coyote I posted about a year ago I’d say. I think he sold the Saleen for $52500.

Back