Random pic thread.

Tits McGee is a movie reference from Anchorman with Will Ferrel.
RBF is another one. I know a few chicks who have this. “Resting Bitch Face”. Chicks who look like a bitch without saying a word.
Hahaha... I know a few with the chronic RBF...

It' been around far longer than that.

We were using that in the 80's to covert reference "Busty Becky" (Man she had some huge jammers)
Yep. There was a girl in the 5th grade who was the first to "sprout" and boy did she. Several of us boys called her that for years. Karen, I'll never forget you.

Had a friend a few years ago named Jen. She was also known amongst our circle of friends as Tits McGee...not really sure where the McGee came from (wasn't her name...who knows) but I can tell you where the other half came from. :D
I met some friends at a bowling alley one night to drink beer and throw gutters. Anyway, I walk in at it's one of those cosmic bowling nights. I'm talking to my friends and they introduce to some of their friends. This cute girl steps up and they introduce me and then say, "this is Tits McGee". I asked her if her name was really Tits McGee. At that point, I got a real bad look from her and she said, "No! It's Tif-fa-ny". I swear it sounded just like Tits McGree. From that point forward she was pissed and her boyfriend was mad as hell at me. In my defense the music was blasting.

But for clarification, she did have nice boobs.

I met some friends at a bowling alley one night to drink beer and throw gutters. Anyway, I walk in at it's one of those cosmic bowling nights. I'm talking to my friends and they introduce to some of their friends. This cute girl steps up and they introduce me and then say, "this is Tits McGee". I asked her if her name was really Tits McGee. At that point, I got a real bad look from her and she said, "No! It's Tif-fa-ny". I swear it sounded just like Tits McGree. From that point forward she was pissed and her boyfriend was mad as hell at me. In my defense the music was blasting.

But for clarification, she did have nice boobs.

And that's how the story of the McCracken's begins. With a smart ass remark in a dimly lit bowling alley.

Tits McGee is a movie reference from Anchorman with Will Ferrel.
RBF is another one. I know a few chicks who have this. “Resting Bitch Face”. Chicks who look like a bitch without saying a word.
Boobs McGee is an earlier reference from Big Daddy in the late 90's. Probably something else before that, but that's where it started for me.

And that's how the story of the McCracken's begins. With a smart ass remark in a dimly lit bowling alley.
If only. She was hot but alas I was my normal self and that sealed the deal for that night. However, I am adopted and from my understanding it happened down east somewhere. My mom was amorous and met some yankee somewhere in '78 and now I'm here.

Who the hell designed these?

cooshie.jpg

coosh.jpg

The prodigal son returns!
The truck was requested for an internet TV show called Gearhead Squaretable. I'll post up a link when editing is wrapped up.
View attachment 263378
So much sexy happening in that picture. Minus the dude at the kickass table, that is.

If only. She was hot but alas I was my normal self and that sealed the deal for that night. However, I am adopted and from my understanding it happened down east somewhere. My mom was amorous and met some yankee somewhere in '78 and now I'm here.

Adopted too. “Nicks” Rule

Back