Random pic thread.

image.jpg

10569887_10203412270421534_234888133_n.jpg
:)

That shit is scurry
Why is the car not on tracks? And when it implodes why do the wheels come off the ground? Ive seen train wrecks and the wheels just fall out because the car just sits on top of the axle.

Yea, I got the same vid in training for a place I worked. They filled and unloaded rail cars with vac systems for various plant operations. It takes very little overall PSI in vacuum over the entire surface area to accomplish this type of implosion. Got to drive the loco by remote too! Everything about the place was interesting and the work was pretty varied but the Swing shift schedule sucked! I self resigned 6 months in. It was a waste of my and their time to remain employed working a schedule I hated. The look on the higher ups faces when I gave them notice I'll never forget.

Saw these idiots at mc ds earlier, the melt all guns got my attentionView attachment 163007

That shit all over the back of that car should be as illegal as texting while driving. By the time I get up on her ass close enough to read all that, I am not paying attention to the road. Plus when done reading then I'm all pissed off anyway so again not paying attention to driving and I am now 6 inches off her ass. :driver::kaioken::flipoff:...bad combo

Back