Random pic thread.

I found a fresh opossum head in my one of my bushes early one morning. Thing was cut pretty clean right about the atlas and was set perfectly on the outer edge looking right at one of the cars. Thought someone was pranking us for a good hour. Looking around the yard I couldn't find any signs of anyone entering the yard from the back and nothing had came from the front. Finally looked on top of the house and saw what was left of the body including a slight blood trail leading down to where the head was. Totally forgot owls like to decapitate. Damn thing rolled off 2 different degrees of roof and landed about a perfect as someone could've set it in that bush to freak someone out.

The neighborhood skunk paid me a visit last night. I am glad he did. Been trying kill them bastards all week. Went through 4 cans of spray. Even used a cup of Dawn liquid down the hole and filled it up with water to get it nice and foamy. They just made a new entrance the next day. I would have used the Jeepin Matt method if it wasn't my neighbors fence post. :D
GOPR3861.JPG

YpocR0KO-1643500451.jpg

Guess who is not on the ih8mud forum

Got it all turtles up last night. Kiddo has been wanting me to get stuck for weeks so he could use the winch again. Finally got his wish, but it would have been nice if the tree were 5ft away instead of 50ft away!
IMG_20191014_190508.jpg
IMG_20191014_190525.jpg

Man that would look cool in the garage.
I dont think i could stand to look at it. Im pretty messy and lazy but some things set off ocd. Cool as hell though

Man that would look cool in the garage.
I can show you how to make something that looks just like it in 2 easy steps:
1. Buy scrap lumber.
2. Stack in garage.
:D

I know they say people and their dogs look alike, but damn that might as well be a selfie
There's no need to insult Axel like that

@oscar80 ....happened right in front of your house. No incoming traffic. You got a new slingshot? ;)

112594bf808ec9416d59669a5f33acae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back