Random pic thread.

Ugh.
80C38473-AFD3-4D5F-8E14-24DCEFCDEFB5.jpeg

Currently sitting at Lugoff Tire waiting on a flat repair. I really need to start looking for some 17” Ford rims.

Ugh. View attachment 307100

Currently sitting at Lugoff Tire waiting on a flat repair. I really need to start looking for some 17” Ford rims.

Ask if Mr. Harris is there...he's a good dude and likes guns a lot. Jis son is Jason cant remember his name.

Ancient Chinese proverb: In order to see sunrise, you must first be up before the sun.

Jeepinmatt proverb: Sunset sure is purdy.

I've seen a lot of sunrises in my time.Thats when I know its time to call it a night...

I've seen a lot of sunrises in my time.Thats when I know its time to call it a night...
Like God's Spotlight letting you know that you can't escape

Ask if Mr. Harris is there...he's a good dude and likes guns a lot. Jis son is Jason cant remember his name.
Jason If I remember runs the shop. IDK who Mr Harris is. So they cannot fix it. I really want to ditch these 20's and go to a factory 17" rim. I think there was a set for sale on here a while back. The wife and I buy all our tires from them.

View attachment 307163
Nope, that ain't water. Smooth batch of Mountain Dew... and gawd DAYUM it's guud'n'skrowng! I know a guy that knows a guy :smokin:

Met a state trooper (off-duty) up in the NC mountains one time. I was bumming around in the old CJ, we got to talking jeeps. He had iirc a 2a. Didn't see it, but he knew his stuff. We got on the subject of homemade and I mentioned I lost my source around here. He offered to run over to his house and get a few jars for me. He seemed nice enough and sincere enough, but.... I sure hated to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I didn't feel too good about taking homebrew from a state man, and having a 300 mile drive across enemy territory to get home, in a distinctive vehicle that maxed out at 55. Part of me said 'mmmmm', the other part said "five to ten" if he's fishing.

View attachment 307163
Nope, that ain't water. Smooth batch of Mountain Dew... and gawd DAYUM it's guud'n'skrowng! I know a guy that knows a guy :smokin:
Not clear enough for me. Does it have any fowl or chemical smell?
Straight run pure batch distilled anything shouldn't have patina.

Not clear enough for me. Does it have any fowl or chemical smell?
Straight run pure batch distilled anything shouldn't have patina.
Not any odd smell at all. Didn't realize until this morning the patina that it looked like it had (my eyes were a little blurry last night :lol:). It is actually clear as water. That was picking up some color of the countertop through the jar.

Met a state trooper (off-duty) up in the NC mountains one time. I was bumming around in the old CJ, we got to talking jeeps. He had iirc a 2a. Didn't see it, but he knew his stuff. We got on the subject of homemade and I mentioned I lost my source around here. He offered to run over to his house and get a few jars for me. He seemed nice enough and sincere enough, but.... I sure hated to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I didn't feel too good about taking homebrew from a state man, and having a 300 mile drive across enemy territory to get home, in a distinctive vehicle that maxed out at 55. Part of me said 'mmmmm', the other part said "five to ten" if he's fishing.
Just as I was reading through your post, I was going through those exact possibilities in my mind. Especially if you've got a helluva drive back home :lol:

On the Evarts side of Harlan, the popo doubles as shine delivery

That ain't no joke neither

and when the cops get called for a wedding getting to out of hand by a neighbor they tell the neighbor to go to bed.
And that's how it orught to be too!

Water pressure engine "flush'". May have to get a little more serious with it after changing head/gasket. I intend to get in the water jacket with the head off and scrape and flush, but that will not do much for the rad & heater core. (Even flush stuff doesn't seem to work well)

View attachment 307093 View attachment 307094

My wife's zj looked just like that. I replaced everything the water touches but the block and heater core (thermostat, thermosat housing, heater hoses, radiatior hoses, radiator, water pump, etc) for 250 bucks from rockauto. I had to pull the head for the freeze plug on the back of it and flushed the block out real good also.

@kaiser715 - Did you try this? How'd it work out?
Not yet, no oranges at the house. Thought we had some in the fridge, but they were apples....failed kindergarten this week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back