Random pic thread.

Finally got the tag for my ol dodge.

20200115_100131.jpg

You broke the cardinal rule of internetin'! You HAVE to put your finger over the tag number!

I never was much on rule follerin.

Is that to wipe your feet on before getting in? Maybe an animal that needs some extra traction getting in/out?

Pretty pup! Is it a lab? I never noticed yellow labs with a pink/chocolate nose until my brother's dogs had their litter & now it seems I see them every few months!
My parents ended up keeping that one and he's a goof ball!
FB_IMG_1573970611111.jpg 1579.jpeg

Family labs (daughter, son, mother & father) after a day playing at the lake:
4674.jpeg

Found that link on the first day after that litter was born & I noticed the pink nose (Google knows everything). He was my favorite & I nicknamed him Dudley and we put a black collar on him so he'd at least have that 'pigment' going for him. My parents actually named him Dudley & I've got dibs if the next litter has a dudley lab.

Is that to wipe your feet on before getting in? Maybe an animal that needs some extra traction getting in/out?
I saw the driver. Looked like a beached whale stuck behind the steering wheel struggling to breathe. Might have been for personal use.

Saw this pic tonight and it just struck me as funny. Funny situation, no offense at all to anyone providing services in a disaster.

It was in an article about the Baptist disaster relief efforts in Ocracoke. The pic caption said that this was their newest design of shower trailer being loaded up on the ferry to head across to Ocracoke. Showers before ambulances....priorities, you know....

70690925_2524543647568807_3549594585275564032_o.jpg

Don't y'all have a used up cut off wheel laying around? Slice that cage off and grab a chisel with your non-purse yielding hand.

Yup have a bunch of them, but this worked. I've done that method before on sf wheel bearings though.

Back