Random pic thread.

@jeepinmatt
Iirc the last pic in your first group shows the entrance, to the right, through the creek and up the bank
Was there a pull off on the creek side a couple hundred yards down the road? I thought the pic was the right spot, but I didn't remember the trail to the left across the creek. I remember dropping in and then going to the right. Dangit I miss that place. So fun and close to town.

Just kidding, 1 more. Got home around 10pm and decided to move a couple loads of bucked oak under the shed before it rains for the next 4 days. This is about 1/8th of it.
View attachment 310121
2 things. One the wife and I love Blowing Rock. I would love to have about 100 acres up there.... Two, feel free to come explore the 1.7 acres we have in Camden with that bobcat..... You can take the kids to the Revolutionary War site and I'll work.... :driver:

Deer tacos for lunch on this rainy day.
be7b80c844d37c0f32a577121d9f90b8.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Was there a pull off on the creek side a couple hundred yards down the road? I thought the pic was the right spot, but I didn't remember the trail to the left across the creek. I remember dropping in and then going to the right. Dangit I miss that place. So fun and close to town.

I think the pull off was up the road, I remember stopping there to air up.
It was a fun place for an afternoon ride.

2 things. One the wife and I love Blowing Rock. I would love to have about 100 acres up there.... Two, feel free to come explore the 1.7 acres we have in Camden with that bobcat..... You can take the kids to the Revolutionary War site and I'll work.... :driver:

I bet you could find 100 nice acres around blowing rock, probably not much over 7.2 trillion dollars....

Picture I just seen in a news article about a father in teaching his kids to hunt. Never seen a scope rubber coated or whatever that is like that. Interesting.
028ce6787aa5de77ea8d3ff0d2868c0c.jpg

Picture I just seen in a news article about a father in teaching his kids to hunt. Never seen a scope rubber coated or whatever that is like that. Interesting.
028ce6787aa5de77ea8d3ff0d2868c0c.jpg

It looks like it might be a prop type gun used to teach them the fundementals before actually moving on to the real thing

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

You are probably right. I just noticed after looking closer, I don't see a trigger lol.

And the scope looks to be molded to the barrel.

Just finished some axle upgrades on this JK.
Wonder if he's a Dem or an R?
View attachment 310207
Probably a Democrat.
"After the election of Abraham Lincoln, Southern Democrats led the charge to secede from the Union and form the Confederate States of America. "

Probably a Democrat.
"After the election of Abraham Lincoln, Southern Democrats led the charge to secede from the Union and form the Confederate States of America. "

Current day, bro. I mean, just because daddy was a veteran and a southern Democrat, doesn't mean you can get a rich man to vote like that.

Last edited:
Back