Random pic thread.

Out with the new, in with the old! Chain locked up on the bike the other day. So while I wait for new chain I swapped the flywheel and magneto from the old motor so my light works.

20200513_171547.jpg

And my wife says I look stupid on my bike lol. Those things aren't even mini, they're micro.

And my wife says I look stupid on my bike lol. Those things aren't even mini, they're micro.
years ago my FIL had a lil 50cc 3 wheeler we would ride it around his yard and on the lot next door.A friend of mine came up to me one time and ask "what does screwing a ugly chick and riding a 50CC three wheeler have in common??? They're both fun to do until somebody see's ya.Im 6'2 and over 300 lbs so I'm sure it looked funny.

You are correct, sir
Technically that's in Conway not myrtle...
It used to be a combo IHOP and huge tool store. The tool store was cool, they had HF stuff, Pittsburgh branded even, plus Milwaukee dewalt and other name brands new and refurb.

So, a setup on on the "TURD" logo...

Got some temperature-sensative, color changing filament (ABS).
Its grey when cool (<88 F)
20200513_222223.jpg

and white when hotter than that
20200513_222408.jpg

Here is it halfway transitioning back down to room temp (its ~65 in the garage)
20200513_222506.jpg

Something like this could be pretty awesome to use as the front gril emblem on your truck, where it wil lchange color as the vehicle warms up.
Made something similar for another member here

You could have at least WASHED the dodge before you headed out :shaking:

:lol:

No spare time, she'll get a bath after we get back.

Can’t polish a turd

But you can try.

That arrow doesn't mean posers lineup here for photo opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good to know I'll keep that in mind the next time we go.

Alternative Lifestyle Wheelers United annual backdoor run?

I mean if you're coming it can be :flipoff2:

So, a setup on on the "TURD" logo...

Got some temperature-sensative, color changing filament (ABS).
Its grey when cool (<88 F)
View attachment 317856

and white when hotter than that
View attachment 317857
Here is it halfway transitioning back down to room temp (its ~65 in the garage)
View attachment 317858

Something like this could be pretty awesome to use as the front gril emblem on your truck, where it wil lchange color as the vehicle warms up.
Made something similar for another member here

Zartan was the OG of this technology

Out with the new, in with the old! Chain locked up on the bike the other day. So while I wait for new chain I swapped the flywheel and magneto from the old motor so my light works.

View attachment 317839

If you put a different flywheel on there you could probably snatch the governor off of it and puts some jets in the lil carb...

Back