Random pic thread.

If you put a different flywheel on there you could probably snatch the governor off of it and puts some jets in the lil carb...

I will likely do jets soon. I was certified as a small engine tech on all the big brands, might still be idk. Actually competed nationally for it in HS with SKILLZS USA. Finished first at regional and state, and 18th at nationals. Anyway, whole point of this bike is to be cheap.

Last edited:
I will likely do jets soon. I was certified as a small engine tech on all the big brands, might still be idk. Actually competed nationally for it in HS with SKILLZS USA. Finished first at regional and state, and 18th at nationals. Anyway, whole point of this bike is to be cheap.
That's actually quite cool. Did a lot of those comp for welding as an instructor in welding. Was always super impresed at the while scope of what they out on.

That's actually quite cool. Did a lot of those comp for welding as an instructor in welding. Was always super impresed at the while scope of what they out on.

I had a blast doing it. The competition at natiomals was to take a box of parts and build the engine. Had a cart with all the parts and full tool box. They even gave instructions and some couldn't do it.

Since Ron corrected me, here's the beach.

PANO_20200514_103324.vr.jpg

Last edited:
Well drill em then slingblade!! Lol

Went to sunbelt on lunch yesterday. Car hauler got stuck on the hump. Box truck got stuck going around it. Norfolk southern had the other end of the road closed, so I was stuck lol.

20200513_114916.jpg

20200513_114657.jpg

20200513_114625.jpg

Must Not have stopped for BBQ. Their Closed!
Heck no,he's in TN and we're open for business,at least a little bit. I met a dude last night w an axle at Biltmore Square mall and Asheville is a ghost town.Could'nt find anything but fast food to eat.Settled on the chikn-fillit.

Went to sunbelt on lunch yesterday. Car hauler got stuck on the hump. Box truck got stuck going around it. Norfolk southern had the other end of the road closed, so I was stuck lol.

View attachment 317876

View attachment 317877

View attachment 317878

LoL brought back some memories!! I ran into a guy with a stuck U-Haul truck he had just rented blocking the road one day coming back from lunch. It was at Smith Level rd and 501 across from the walmarts at the U-haul rental place (rear drive going into Chapel Hill if you know the area). So guy is panicking (there is a sign that says trucks do not exit here) says the wrecker wants $750 to pull him out. He is over halfway in the road and has to do something. One pair of tires are off the ground and all the weight is on the rear bumper/frame in a paved "dip". I said 'hell i try it'. I dropped a strap on that thing with my RCSB 4x4 pickup. FN LoL my truck would smoke all four tires in 4Lo and would not even shake the U-haul truck. We hooked to both ends of it before I gave up in defeat.

Back