Random pic thread.

And nobody can read/comprehend what they're looking at.When the title AND the description both say NOT PARTING but they still ask how much is X part you have to think they're either illiterate or too damn lazy to read.

Hot woodstove for a cold night!
20221120_211744.jpg

Pic don't do it justice...

Last edited:

Yikes. Reminds me of when I worked at Best Buy in the Detroit area. We got dumped with snow over several days and the snow plows could hardly keep up. The parking lot kept getting smaller and smaller as they kept pushing piles together and making bigger piles. One day, I got the bright idea to "crawl" it and park on one of the larger piles. I climbed out of my Jeep Wrangler, which at that point was on some bad-ass 33" BFG All Terrains and 6" of the no-flexiest Pro Comp lift ever. I had no idea that during the day, the temperature outside had climbed to the high 50's and the snow had started to melt. By the time I finished my shift, the snowpack had shifted and almost rolled my Jeep sitting still. As I climbed in to the driver's side, which was pointing almost skyward, I felt the snow shifting as the river of melted snow and gravel shifted beneath me. I crawled it back out and vowed never to park on 6 feet of snow again.

Shame they weren't revolutionary enough to make their crew cab for the public and produce it along side of ford and chevy.

They did sell the crew cab to the public though. I have one. What was foolish was discontinuing them after 85 before introducing the Cummins in 89.

2237632290053318362hXmWwc_fs.jpg

Duane

They did sell the crew cab to the public though. I have one. What was foolish was discontinuing them after 85 before introducing the Cummins in 89.

View attachment 385820

Duane
I guess there were so few, I thought they only sold them to the DOD. Was it at the gtg? I'm starting to get pissed I didn't walk over there and look at it.

Back