Random pic thread.

My old TJ and it’s proud new owner making it his own. Getting ready to go under the knife and get a 6.0 LS, 6l80, Atlas Tcase, Dynatrac 60’s and coilovers along with a set of 40’s he’s saying.
B19B08DF-EDA1-4972-A106-996549252706.jpeg

Are you sure you are a PE?
I'm a P.A. (Just like Shawn :huggy:)

Fun fact...My degree is in Architecture! But after 2 internships at 2 different firms I realized rather quickly I don't like sitting in those chairs they use to look down on everyone else. Just way too high up in the air for me. Decided Mechanical Engineering suited me better. That way the only people I can look down on salesmen :lol:

Thank God I went EE…oh wait. Everyone looks down on us .
Thats cause you're laying there on the floor, knocked out from that black magic known as E-leck-trissity that you thought you understood.

Father-in-law was asking me about saws last night. It inspired me to take a pic of (most) of the collection:
1668717394474.png

Not sure who's kid this is...oh, wait, nope, yep, he's mine.
20221117_194513.jpg

Do you like the quality of parts they ship? Serious question. I have used them some.....sorta on the fence of some stuff I recieved.

It depends on the manufacturer of the parts. They have a wide selection of brands that will change the quality of the parts. I trust ordering parts from them more than eBay or Amazon in some cases. NGK, for example, has become common to have knock offs being sold on Amazon and eBay.

I would be shocked to know how many thousands of dollars I've spent with Rock Auto. Only had a couple issues, both times were due to poor packaging before shipping. Heavy items not packed well that were able to ruin some gaskets. They sent replacements both times.

When you fix you own shit...
View attachment 385484

View attachment 385485
I had a bunch more but my wife tossed them in the trash. I found these today in the kitchen utility drawer and stuck them on the fridge.
Call me weird, but I like getting the random shit car like Jeep Liberty or Honda Civic more than the 69 Camaro from rock auto. It makes me feel good about putting money into my HEEP that someone loves a car that was never cool and love it enough to make beauty shots and send to rock auto to be put on a magnet

Back