- Joined
- Mar 24, 2005
- Location
- Stanley, NC
Maybe the little ram was blown up and those were 3 engines in the bed? Seems fitting for you![]()

Seems fitting for you!
Maybe the little ram was blown up and those were 3 engines in the bed? Seems fitting for you![]()

You got every other size, you need a 1/4 ton ram. Diesel swap itI'm unclear on the intent of this post?
Maybe she should come to the G2G since she actually works on her rig.Somebody rebuilt her struts with new shocks, boots, rubber stuff and bearings
View attachment 461894View attachment 461895View attachment 461896


Looks like its time to invest in one of those vevor mag drills!You know what sucks? Drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes through 3/4" plate by hand so the thingamajig on the right will attach to the whatchamacallit on the left.
View attachment 461907
But I've got a big job tomorrow with one of my very important customers, so I want to have the right tool for the job.
View attachment 461908View attachment 461909
I also added this "Tree-V" on the back so I can push and direct trees a little better after the roots are ripped out.
View attachment 461910
I'm pretty sure I bought this ripper in the spring of 2024, so I guess it's finally time to let it rip!![]()
that would put her ahead of most of us.Maybe she should come to the G2G since she actually works on her rig.
![]()
But did you prep her by showing all the clips of strut springs going through walls and ceilings and people so she can appreciate the stored energy in one of those death traps?Somebody rebuilt her struts with new shocks, boots, rubber stuff and bearings
View attachment 461894View attachment 461895View attachment 461896
Dang, maybe a missed opportunity?But did you prep her by showing all the clips of strut springs going through walls and ceilings and people so she can appreciate the stored energy in one of those death traps?
I have no doubts you did it right and from what I’ve seent she is pretty darn capable (congrats Dad (and mom)). Those videos make my B-hole clench every time though and keep the realistic danger fresh in my mind.Dang, maybe a missed opportunity?
We talked through all the parts first and I said, can you move this spring?
-No, its tight
ok so see the top part here? whats keeping it on?
-Looks like that nut
Yep. So that spring is tight right? what would happen if I just took the nut off?
- It would probably shoot off of the wall
Eggs Zachary. Lets not let that happen... we have these cool coil compressors to tighten it a little more and relieve that nut.
- That looks pretty scary too!
Yep. So we're gonna put on our big boy & girl pants and be careful.
Agreed. Even using the compressors makes me pucker.I have no doubts you did it right and from what I’ve seent she is pretty darn capable (congrats Dad (and mom)). Those videos make my B-hole clench every time though and keep the realistic danger fresh in my mind.
You know what sucks? Drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes through 3/4" plate by hand so the thingamajig on the right will attach to the whatchamacallit on the left.
View attachment 461907
But I've got a big job tomorrow with one of my very important customers, so I want to have the right tool for the job.
View attachment 461908View attachment 461909
I also added this "Tree-V" on the back so I can push and direct trees a little better after the roots are ripped out.
View attachment 461910
I'm pretty sure I bought this ripper in the spring of 2024, so I guess it's finally time to let it rip!![]()
You know what sucks? Drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes through 3/4" plate by hand so the thingamajig on the right will attach to the whatchamacallit on the left.
View attachment 461907
But I've got a big job tomorrow with one of my very important customers, so I want to have the right tool for the job.
View attachment 461908View attachment 461909
I also added this "Tree-V" on the back so I can push and direct trees a little better after the roots are ripped out.
View attachment 461910
I'm pretty sure I bought this ripper in the spring of 2024, so I guess it's finally time to let it rip!![]()
Yo is that the Root Fucker 9000?You know what sucks? Drilling a bunch of 1/2" holes through 3/4" plate by hand so the thingamajig on the right will attach to the whatchamacallit on the left.
View attachment 461907
But I've got a big job tomorrow with one of my very important customers, so I want to have the right tool for the job.
View attachment 461908View attachment 461909
I also added this "Tree-V" on the back so I can push and direct trees a little better after the roots are ripped out.
View attachment 461910
I'm pretty sure I bought this ripper in the spring of 2024, so I guess it's finally time to let it rip!![]()