Random Thoughts.....

I have a GC we work with a lot where our standing agreement is using italics for sarcasm. Maybe it will catch on here.

That's the best idea I have ever heard.

This is a quote from a forum discussing/arguing about global warming and not mine. I think he hit the nail on the head...........

These alarmist are missing one thing. The earth has always changed, it's been changing from it's birth. It's gone through many changes to arrive where it is now. The life that dwells on it is part of the reason it is what it is. Chemical reactions gave birth to life and that life created new chemical reactions that changed the face of the earth over and over again. You may love what the earth has become, but that doesn't mean the earth wants to stay the way it is. Plants and animals come and go in a long line of changes that brought us to where we are at today. I don't think the earth is done changing nor should it. It's only our arrogance that says it should always be the way it is. Old life cycles through to give birth to new life and this has been repeating itself since time began. What we as humans do here is whats supposed to happen be it good or bad for us, but the earth will keep changing. It always has and always will. Maybe the earth needs us to do what we are doing to get to it's next phase . The eart is always evolving and we are simply a part of that evolution. It's only our selfish arrogance that thinks earth should stay the way it is, because thats good for us. But nothing we can do will change where earth and the life that dwells on it will go. Earth will become what it wants to become when it wants to do so. Mother nature is not simply restricted to this planet, we are part of something much much bigger, it's called the universe and it to is always changing. We are like a pot of stew that has not fully cooked yet.
We are like an apple that hasn't ripened yet. Sit back and relax and enjoy what we are while we are still here, because nothing we do will change whats to come. The earth,is part of a solar system, that's part of a galaxy that's part of the universe that may be part of something even bigger and all of it is changing. So sit back and enjoy the ride because we are not in control we are simply passengers.

This is a quote from a forum discussing/arguing about global warming and not mine. I think he hit the nail on the head...........

These alarmist are missing one thing. The earth has always changed, it's been changing from it's birth. It's gone through many changes to arrive where it is now. The life that dwells on it is part of the reason it is what it is. Chemical reactions gave birth to life and that life created new chemical reactions that changed the face of the earth over and over again. You may love what the earth has become, but that doesn't mean the earth wants to stay the way it is. Plants and animals come and go in a long line of changes that brought us to where we are at today. I don't think the earth is done changing nor should it. It's only our arrogance that says it should always be the way it is. Old life cycles through to give birth to new life and this has been repeating itself since time began. What we as humans do here is whats supposed to happen be it good or bad for us, but the earth will keep changing. It always has and always will. Maybe the earth needs us to do what we are doing to get to it's next phase . The eart is always evolving and we are simply a part of that evolution. It's only our selfish arrogance that thinks earth should stay the way it is, because thats good for us. But nothing we can do will change where earth and the life that dwells on it will go. Earth will become what it wants to become when it wants to do so. Mother nature is not simply restricted to this planet, we are part of something much much bigger, it's called the universe and it to is always changing. We are like a pot of stew that has not fully cooked yet.
We are like an apple that hasn't ripened yet. Sit back and relax and enjoy what we are while we are still here, because nothing we do will change whats to come. The earth,is part of a solar system, that's part of a galaxy that's part of the universe that may be part of something even bigger and all of it is changing. So sit back and enjoy the ride because we are not in control we are simply passengers.

That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

9059F90F-DC26-4B08-9E4A-BE8BF4835042.jpeg

Don't shoot for labeling yourself as intelligent. Intelligence is measurable in IQ.

Instead seek to be knowledgeable. Knowledge comes from learning. A person never has to stop learning. Knowledge is then limited only by your effort.

People who narrow 1 tons to run 37+ tires make my brain hurt. They also tend to run wheel spacers up front to get back their turning radius

As a dog owner you are expected to pick up your dogs shit on the trails, why aren't horse riders required to pick up the horse shit?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
My wife goes off about this when we go to Uwharri!

Today's musings from my attempt to connect with God.

TIME. The most humbling force concived by our Creator.

Either the expanse of it all, the briefness in which he created it, or the fact that with enough of it all things pass away.

I was actually thinking about projects, abilities, and faculties we possess. Then this is where I arrived. Start taking care of the present.

Thermometers are basically a speedometer for atoms...

What do you know about science and math?
Did you know the vast majority of science taught as fact is actually only theory?(we think that’s how it is)
And only one branch of math, problem solving (1+1=2 etc.) isn’t also considered theory.

Did you know the vast majority of science taught as fact is actually only theory?(we think that’s how it is)
When my son was born we bought several books for him. But I also had books from my childhood. 2 dinosaur books side x side; 1 from my childhood, 1 new.
Open the cover and the first page of mine: "Scientist believe ,millions of years ago dinosaurs roamed the earth....."
Open the cover of a new book:"240 billion years ago, the dinosaurs roamed the earth"

Our kids have almost been completely indoctrinated by the time they're in middle school

Last edited:
Everyone should record themselves singing at least once.
It may have been on my phone, but I'm in dear need of apologizing to the pews near me at church.
Amazing Grace may have made Jesus Cry.

How come everyone who drives an FJ cruiser that I have the privilege of sharing the road with is a complete nozzle? and by nozzle, I mean all of the negative adjectives that can go in front of it such as twat douche cock etc

Last edited:
Everyone should record themselves singing at least once.
It may have been on my phone, but I'm in dear need of apologizing to the pews near me at church.
Amazing Grace may have made Jesus Cry.

The Bible says make a joyful noise, didnt say it had to be a purty noise.

To the idiot i saw today.
You failed to yield to an ambulance that had all lights flashing and sirens blaring.
Because you were too busy yakking on the damn phone.

I hope your mother was the patient in full cardiac arrest you stupid pile of shit.

To the idiot i saw today.
You failed to yield to an ambulance that had all lights flashing and sirens blaring.
Because you were too busy yakking on the damn phone.

I hope your mother was the patient in full cardiac arrest you stupid pile of shit.

Must be something in the air today. Tow truck in front of me came to a stop for the school bus with its arm out then rolled right through. Really wish a cop would have been around for that.

Must be something in the air today. Tow truck in front of me came to a stop for the school bus with its arm out then rolled right through. Really wish a cop would have been around for that.
It's the new normal. You should have seen all the fire trucks I've repaired hit on scene with multiple light shows blarring.

Back