Random Thoughts.....

Sleeping under separate blankets may very well be the best decision we made for our marriage. Mine is a 20 lb weighted one, and I sleep so much better.
Separate blankets? Bah. Try opposite ends of the house. You'll thank me later. Works wonders for me. :laughing:

Separate blankets? Bah. Try opposite ends of the house. You'll thank me later. Works wonders for me. :laughing:

Dont sound like a bad idea...... Wait, we only have 2 bedrooms.... Oh well, she will be fine on the couch!

^yep. what they said. Who tf is Marco?

Wow, I bet 900 out of the 1000 youtube ads I see every day are for liberty mutual. And apparently I'm not alone:
1657554044690.png

You watch an awful lot of youtube dude. 1000 videos/day?
Subtle sarcasm ;) In my head it was more like there was no youtube when I first met @grapehead, but now "youtube has like a thousand ads in every video".

oh lol. I guess I have seen those. I wait the 5 seconds then hit 'skip ads' (if it lets me) otherwise I'm totally "ooh, shiny!" or "squirrel!" scrolling down the related vids until the ads are over.

YouTube is the only connection to the intellectual world I have or want. After an hour, I tap out and mosie on over to check out some old kungfu movies, westerns, stuff about swords and fall asleep watching music videos. Such is life.

YouTube is the only connection to the intellectual world I have or want. After an hour, I tap out and mosie on over to check out some old kungfu movies, westerns, stuff about swords and fall asleep watching music videos. Such is life.
As such have you listened or watched anything by Jordan Peterson?

Signed off on the approval of my DD214 today (iykyk). 20 yrs of my line summed up my 3 sheets of paper. Pretty emotional afternoon knowing that this Friday I’ll sign out, finance final check, official DD214 and take my last leave. It will be the last time I put on a uniform for the US Army. Snuggling my little Aurora (Sissy) tonight enjoying a cold beer.
image.jpg

Signed off on the approval of my DD214 today (iykyk). 20 yrs of my line summed up my 3 sheets of paper. Pretty emotional afternoon knowing that this Friday I’ll sign out, finance final check, official DD214 and take my last leave. It will be the last time I put on a uniform for the US Army. Snuggling my little Aurora (Sissy) tonight enjoying a cold beer. View attachment 376584
Now my taxes will be a little less useful :(

Back