Red or Black?

ckruzer

Infidel
Undercarriage is all black. Red diff cover. Calipers will be black. Should i paint my knuckles red or leave black?

People always ask me why I painted my knuckles orange....they're Reid's. They just come that way.

I have no useful information to add.

I don't see any reason to paint an OEM piece a bright color so it stands out. It's just a knuckle, it's not some shiny performance part.

IMHO, unless they are an aftermarket piece that comes brightly colored, no reason to paint them bright. Only thing on my truck's undercarriage that isn't black is the shocks since they only come in bling, LOL!

I paint everything except engines black. Even stuff that comes brightly colored. This way I only need black spray paint and rubber undercoat on hand for any touch ups or improvements.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Only thing on my truck's undercarriage that isn't a nice shade of patina, due to some hard ass wheeling or RR ties banging from balance beam is the shocks since they only come in bling, and generally protected from trees, rocks, aforementioned RR ties, LOL!

FTFY :D

haha. started.

Attachments

• 14375242_1653987288176048_2074949265_o.jpg
    14375242_1653987288176048_2074949265_o.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 200
So you asked the question, then went with the answer that not a single person supported?o_O

Gues @GotWood nailed it.

Dont be a dick. Maybe I was looking to do exactly what everyone else wouldnt do because i want to be unique? My jeep my decision? Or maybe NC4x4 was having server issues and i didnt get any alerts that anyone posted here, so just went with what 'i' wanted to do.

Back