Rescued a Puppy!

im late but..

Shadow.. Golden Retriever/Boykin Spaniel mix..

IMG_4729.jpg

KOKO.. R.I.P.. Chocolate Lab/Irish Setter

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

OK, I'm a n00b that was quite content to lurk but the pet posts got me.
Here's a pic of my baby, red nose pit, and the most amazing dog I have ever had:

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b376_toriwill2_jade1.jpg

I also have a pit, best dog we ever had. are people scared of your dog to the point the kids are not allowed to pet him? Pixie has learned to lay untill the kid approchs, that is the first thing she does when she sees a kid, and wags her tail :p

purpleTJchick said:
are people scared of your dog to the point the kids are not allowed to pet him?

YES !!
The kids love her and she loves them but the parents pull their kids away all the time !!
It's neat to watch the parents relax when they realize how good she is with children.

Diane said:
YES !!
The kids love her and she loves them but the parents pull their kids away all the time !!
It's neat to watch the parents relax when they realize how good she is with children.

I was at petsmart to long ago and these little boys (9ish)came up to pixie, so she laid down and wagged her tail. the kids had been playing with her a good 3 minutes before the parent relized what they were doing. good thing pixie was a sweetheart

Here is the newest member of my family. Kasay is a 6 week old chocolate Lab. Got her two days ago.

Attachments

• Kasay resize 1.jpg
    Kasay resize 1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 176
  • kasay resize 2.jpg
    kasay resize 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 233
Back