RHSCTJ

Come on dude! Get r done or I'll come steal those tires so they actually see dirt this year..... ;)
Lol. Come get em. I would let JR take them but that whole 8x6.5 dillema. I have rollers. Might want to soak em in vht/mek for a while though

20190408_115946.jpg
20190408_115918.jpg

Body mounts welded on and painted. Gotta pick up some longer bolts for the rear 4 but the middle 6 are bolted down.

Oh hell yeah!! Keep the momentum going! I'm just a few counties away.

:beer:

I'm the fun police.
Wheeling with me is downright lame.

Ya, total fuckin douche to wheel with :flipoff2:

On a side note if Jody says "I think yall can do it" just know that translate's to It's gonna be hard as fuck for yall but it's possible to make it out.

Ya, total fuckin douche to wheel with :flipoff2:

On a side note if Jody says "I think yall can do it" just know that translate's to It's gonna be hard as fuck for yall but it's possible to make it out.
Yep I experienced that at least once this past weekend.....

20190408_151549.jpg
20190408_135614.jpg

Time to start swapping parts

A supportive friend would say "I believed in you and knew you (and @ncsutj) could do it"

A smart ass friend would say "At least now you remember where you were when your nuts dropped"

You decide which I am

A supportive friend would say "I believed in you and knew you (and @ncsutj) could do it"

A smart ass friend would say "At least now you remember where you were when your nuts dropped"

You decide which I am

I like to think of a mix between the two. Personally I like your style of trail selection.

I like to think of a mix between the two. Personally I like your style of trail selection.
There is a reason the jeep never made it a full season and ive had to take so much penecilin. Often times I have questionable judgement on whats do-able.

That's good.
I was once called "crass" by a Home Economics (took the class for the chicks, man) teacher my senior year in HS. We were honing our sewing skills making pot holders.
I decided to make a more cylindrical shaped one called a Woody Warmer. She neglected to see the same humor myself and the freshman ladies did.

Back