Roast my rig

Van-go

Not an old man
Saw this on a another forum. Thought it’d be fun or rustle some feathers.

Post your rig if you want people to roast it. :popcorn:

I’ll start. Have at it.

2C12984C-5F43-4FAA-AF03-332B3462E0F1.jpeg
A5DB6EF5-68D4-4630-8B8C-B93A85659811.jpeg
49A58BB0-956B-453E-8385-3F74C51D206A.jpeg

When you envision girls in bikinis riding around in the mud but all you get is your buddy’s ass crack bending over to get your 10mm you dropped again.
View attachment 313611

Serious question...when that happens, is it or is it ain't super ghey to throw another socket down there like Larry Byrd shooting a 3?

Asking for a friend...

Last edited:
Serious question...when that happens, is it or is it ain't super ghey to throw another socket down there like Larry Byrd shooting a 3.

Asking for a friend...

Holy shit...flashback to high school. Used to sit in the back of the class, wad of paper (gum if I didn't like the person) and shoot 'baskets' all day. Chicks showing off their thongs (usually my favorite and always fun to ask to retrieve your lost goods), dudes sagging, even teachers when you'd see their pants pucker as they squatted or bent over. Simpler times.

Serious question...when that happens, is it or is it ain't super ghey to throw another socket down there like Larry Byrd shooting a 3.

Asking for a friend...
Depends on how big the socket is.

how do i say this without offending someone but only your mom has more wrinkles than that thing.
looks like it can take the abuse well tho.
@DannyH can definitely beat the wrinkles on that rig!

how do i say this without offending someone but only your mom has more wrinkles than that thing.
looks like it can take the abuse well tho.
She has been beaten like a redheaded step child from Tellico - Harlan and most places in NC, SC, and TN.

Is that a guardrail to contain all the "plus size" mud crickets you must pick up in that thing?
I'm wondering if he's figured out yet that the cage he made to hold that tire in isn't gonna work.

Your lack of motivation isn't keeping it from conquering any trails. The horrible tire selection already beat ya to it. :flipoff2:
20200205_165025.jpg

I have been somewhat motivated lately. 5.29 locked f&r 3.0 5spd. Also hope to be ready for sweet meet. One of my friends has been helping me reorganize my garage. 2020 may be the year for me!

View attachment 313727
I have been somewhat motivated lately. 5.29 locked f&r 3.0 5spd. Also hope to be ready for sweet meet. One of my friends has been helping me reorganize my garage. 2020 may be the year for me!

Curious. Do spare head gaskets fit in the glovebox without folding them over?
(since we're roasting, I am continuing with pseudo insults. I do actually like you)

Curious. Do spare head gaskets fit in the glovebox without folding them over?
(since we're roasting, I am continuing with pseudo insults. I do actually like you)
All good. I personally rebuilt this engine so head gaskets are the least of my concerns.

Back