Rules about rigs

86yotarover

Are Legally registered,insured but untagged trail rigs welcome at Uwharrie (i've never been yet) thinking about keeping my insurance paid up, just dropping the tag, converting to pane and hauling it on a trailer.

But it's not all that easy to get around between trails without going on the gravel roads... take a look at the map and see. Some can be crossed, but it can be a hassle to get around just on trails.

If you parked at the double lot then you could get to every trail, except for doing Daniel backwards.

Or even Art Lilley parking lot .

I have an untagged rig. I always park at the double parking lot and we run all the trails regularly. I don't mind having to avoid the gravel roads. To do Daniel, you will have to go down it to go back up. It is harder to go down it than up it, IMHO. Everything else is pretty straight forward.

its easier to go down denial then up... went down in a stock wrangler. you just let gravity do all the work lol now when it came to going up it was a pain lol. but that was 4 years ago... now daniel is getting too easy.... they keep making it easier every year by taking stuff out or flattening things out. LEAVE DANIEL ALONE! lol

I have run all but daniel in the Excurison on bfg at on dry days, on wet ones my old tube buggy had a hard time on 42" iroks in the mud.....

Back