Sad to see it go...

after watching dave roll backwards off of it I dont blame him. Little Sammoo is final growning up. He will make some dude really happy one day.

So is this thing ready to wheel or are you gonna buy a trials bike and quit wheelin:D

is that a jab at me?
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y122_35xj_gasgas001.jpg
:flipoff2:

No, I was referring to the other guy that quit wheelin a buggy and started ridin a fancy moped:flipoff2:

When did the hate get so strong in this thread? :lol:

Guys, just because dave doesnt wheel anymore does not mean we should make fun of his gayness.

sammo if ya can break away from the bitches I need help linking and coilovers on the scout. I ordered every bracket made by ballistic I think so it should be easy and we/i have options on brackets. I also bought a 32' bumper pull yesterday so me and my boy toy can go play. You need to take off a week or so before koh to wheel everywhere on the way. Just quit school farmers don't need higher education!

you know i love both of them its so hard to decide sammo's got lovely man boobs.

i believe i am more of a MAN toy!

You can milk anything with nipples.

Damn those trees dont move....

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_Buggy_20Build_1015091418.jpg

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_Buggy_20Build_1011091919a.jpg

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_Buggy_20Build_1015091427.jpg

Yea it was in the top of the tool box rob! Hit me up and let me know where it needs to go and i will take it or mail it there.

New lower radiator mount and no one will ever see...

ai138.photobucket.com_albums_q266_74_Chevota_1031090027.jpg

I think Rob and I interrupted him for an hour or so Friday evening.
Then he went and bought a new tire.

Its not the dimpling...its the hole sawing....Waaaaay too long. But it looks tits. :lol:

Why? When we have one here at school to use for free. :flipoff2:

Back