"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

Rox&Mud

CTB
4X4Everyone is planning a ride to the Gulches for Presidents Day weekend. At this time we expect members from several other groups or clubs to be riding with us as well.

Everyone is welcome to join us for the long weekend of fun wheeling at the Gulches. Come on out and help us support one of the best OHV parks around.

Attendance List:
Rox&Mud + wife and son
CJ777
Retroedaddy
willness33
jason, is in
The BDB's
rednekyotadude
backntac
witchdoctor

4X4Everyone is planning a ride to the Gulches for Presidents Day weekend. At this time we expect members from several other groups or clubs to be riding with us as well.
Everyone is welcome to join us for the long weekend of fun wheeling at the Gulches. Come on out and help us support one of the best OHV parks around.
Attendance List:
Rox&Mud + wife and son
CJ777
Retroedaddy

Just got the word from the club prez...........
The Big Dixie Boggers are coming in full force to this event.
Lets ride! :driver:

I just started a thread on the Gulches forum.
(somebody link it here please cause i'm dumb)
I encourage everyone to comment on it and let Skip know that the calvary is coming.
Later,Paul...

I've never been.

Why is this place in danger?

rolledxj is the admin now. Miller Mac is badass!
He will hook us up.

I posted over there.Anyone know what the weather is like then?I am not asking for an exact meteorological chart.I just mean in general?I would like to wheel somewhere there is snow on the ground before this winter is over.

I live 20 min. from there and you wont see snow I bet. Temps are about like URE, but we only get snow 1 or 2 times a year and then only a couple of inches. You DONT want it wet there, it is worse than ice when it rains. I like the mud, but wet Carolina red clay is no fun. It is bad enough that he will close it if we get a steady rain because you will have to get pulled out of the parking lot. GREAT park and GREAT person

Made the post on the Gulches Forum a Sticky until Skip tells me different. I hope to get out and see y'all there eventhough nathan and i will need to bum a ride.

there goes the neighborhood! :driver:
HAHAHA!!! If there was a neighborhood.
Gulches is out "in da woods"!!! Like ya did'nt know...lol

Let's go support then and alot more to come so they can stay afloat!!! Gulches is the bomb!!!

gulches

im about 90% sure ill be down their probily with a crew of rigs im sure i can round up at least 5...and i will have 2 rigs myself

Back