"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

He told me he was expecting about 100 vehicles. I enjoyed watching 5 jeeps on cleanup day, I know I'll enjoy 100 climbing and breaking stuff!

He suggested that you reserve your campsite now. I've got tent site #3 by the river.

I'll sleep under my jeep if i have to. There's room for one more if any body needs a spot.

There is a flea bag motel about 10 miles away if you want to stay there. You can leave you rig at the Gulches and go eat and sleep some where else, we do it all the time. We will be leaving ours there all weekend and sleeping at home

There are 2 others on the other side of the interstate from HoJo. Quality Inn and Comfort Suites. HoJo was full when I tried to book a room.

If ya'll need anything when you get there let me know. I only live about 20 min. from there and know all the parts stores well. My name is Jeff and I will be riding with the kid in the loud blue zuki.

right now i bel 3 rigs coming in our group been there 2 times lots of fun remember tellico we lost that crawldad is who this is

Anyone want to let me put my camera on the underside of the 4x4 for some crawling video? And yes, if I could bum a passenger seat for some of the hillclimbs, that would be cool too.:bounce2:

Anyone else camping? I'm bringing the tent and plenty of wood to burn, but if it gets too cold I'll be hitting a nearby hotel. None of my group has said they're going. Looks like I'll be running solo down there.

My group also is planning to ride there either the following weekend or the weekend after that also. The 2/19 is going to be off the chain and for those who can't make the 2/19 ride, any time after as long as you go will help out a bunch.

Where excatly is the gulches? I may be interested in coming...

Check the website. Rumor has it that mapquest directions are screwy. GPS will get you there OK.

Once you go down Indian mound Rd. it is about 6 or 7 miles on the right hand side from Laurens. You cant miss it. Old house with a tin roof and Gulches sign out front after two narrow bridges and before you go down a big hill. From the Greenwood/Ware shoals side it is 6 or 7 miles down Indian Mound Road on the left hand side after you cross the river and go up the hill. GPS and mapquest are both kinda screwy on the location, but if you have any issues just call and somebody will talk you in.

Got our rooms reserved at the HoJo! Can't wait, gonna be a great ride!

And remember guys not just this ride will keep them open we need to go frequently!

See yall there!!!!!

Petersens 4Wheel and Off Road Mag to be there Saturday the 19th

I have received confirmation that Petersen's 4Wheel and Off Road Magazine will be in attendance on Saturday February 19th for the Save the Gulches Ride. They are sending Ali Mansour, their Tech editor to capture the excitement and help spread the word about our park. So shine up your rig and you may be spotlighted in their magazine. Special thanks to Paul who got this ball rollin' I lov ya man

WOW!!!! That's awesome! Skip I have posted on my Facebook page and tell everyone I see about "Gulches"! We will keep this park opened! We love you too!

We will be there before you know it! Can't wait....

I have received confirmation that Petersen's 4Wheel and Off Road Magazine will be in attendance on Saturday February 19th for the Save the Gulches Ride. They are sending Ali Mansour, their Tech editor to capture the excitement and help spread the word about our park. So shine up your rig and you may be spotlighted in their magazine. Special thanks to Paul who got this ball rollin' I lov ya man
Your welcome my friend! :driver:
Ali Mansour is actually from Wilmington,NC.
Local dude who made it to the big time. :huggy:
See ya soon bro!

Ali is a great guy and cool as shit in person!

Back