Scan tool abs capable.

What do these things cost in this group buy? Or did I miss the boat? I have a bluetooth adapter for my phone but it's limited. Would love a scanner. Does it do ODB1? Like my 94 xj?

I haven't looked at all the features yet, but I diagnosed a bad left front wheel speed sensor very quickly. Very easy to use, huge screen, I am happy! I did see it has live data monitoring .

What do these things cost in this group buy? Or did I miss the boat? I have a bluetooth adapter for my phone but it's limited. Would love a scanner. Does it do ODB1? Like my 94 xj?
Obd2 only. $230 if we get 5 then only drops to $220 with more than that. The only internet kills mark ups these days.....

IMG_20160621_173737809.jpg

It is very easy to use, I put no batteries in it, turn key on and plug in. Very clear screen and even has a help function which explains the codes/ readings and relevant solutions.

Obd2 only. $230 if we get 5 then only drops to $220 with more than that. The only internet kills mark ups these days.....

Hmm!!! Just reading this thread but liking that product. I have been OK with a BAFX code reader and my phone (which was a tenth of the price) but I could really use something more comprehensive.

Back