[Sep 22, 2016] Dixie Run 2016 (Sparta, TN)

registered!

:( Yall have fun! Not gonna make it this yr.

To anyone contemplating going that's never been before I highly suggest attending this event.

I'm hoping to make it. Do you have to join sfwda and then register ( 89$ ) or just register?

If memory serves me correctly, the registration to Dixie Run includes an individual membership to SFWDA for 1 year. --- registration page reads:$10 per Year Renewable on Application Date Net $0 Cost SFWDA Event Discounts like TrailFest & Dixie Run Discounts at local Parks, Retailers , & Shops from our Business Partners like 4WD Parts, NAPA, Tom’s 4x4, AOP, etc. Associate Memberships to UFWDA, BRC, & Tread Lightly Representation through the SFWDA Leadership Council All communications & updates from SFWDA Leadership Council and Board of Directors Associate Memberships to UFWDA, BRC Tread Lightly and their respective electronic communications

:( Yall have fun! Not gonna make it this yr.

To anyone contemplating going that's never been before I highly suggest attending this event.

X2. Gonna miss it for 2nd yr. Really sucks.

Was looking forward to a Commanche on Crackhead at Midnight, FTW!!

I think that's right. We're individual members through a club and business members separately, but I think you have to be a member to join.

They re-did all this last year, I think.

Juggy Bros..gonna Roll on Out Thar'..!!

Registered ordering new knuckle and spare shaft and axle seal

Can't wait for this ride. Will be my first year going. Did/doing some upgrades and some needed maintenance. Front and rear cromos, new gear oil front and rear,had to get rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders, Corbeau baja ultra seats - and mounting brackets-adapters, new 5 - point harnesses and a removable harness bar. Not enough time in the day to get all this done.LOL. that and finding problems that were unforseen and trying to fix them in time. Plus having to do a full corse load of college school work on top of it.

Looking like we're going to have to bow out of this one..... :(

Back