SHENANIGANS

Got everything back together this week. I had sent the orbital valve off to Radial Dynamics for a rebuild because it was leaking fluid out of the splined input shaft, up my steering shaft, and out into my lap on an incline. “Not ideal” as Cleetus would say. It’s back in, no leaks, and functional. The new Trail Rocker relay/fuse box is mounted to the passenger side dash and I got the doghouse notched to slide around the rubber grommet. So far, so good. Time will tell if my electrical gremlins are gone.
IMG_4044.jpeg

IMG_4045.jpeg

That hole could have been neater

I'm disappointed

:laughing: J/K Looks great! :rockon:
Believe me, I measured 15 times before I got the guts to break out the hole saw.

I guess you could call me an overlander now that I’ve bought one of their products. Pretty snazzy little reel though. Seems to be really high quality. Nicely machined aluminum swivel, ABS plastic reel, aluminum hawse, and red anodized locking handle on the side you don’t see.
IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg

I guess you could call me an overlander now that I’ve bought one of their products. Pretty snazzy little reel though. Seems to be really high quality. Nicely machined aluminum swivel, ABS plastic reel, aluminum hawse, and red anodized locking handle on the side you don’t see.
View attachment 409227
View attachment 409228
I'm not sure what I'm more jealous of... The system itself, or the fact you have the room in that well thought out, sorted rig, to have it 🤔

Turns out if you wanna be one of the SUPER cool kids, I needed to spend some more money. I’m back on the list up at CutlerFab and hopefully this all goes down late 2024. Rear steer in the works…
IMG_4484.jpeg

Turns out if you wanna be one of the SUPER cool kids, I needed to spend some more money. I’m back on the list up at CutlerFab and hopefully this all goes down late 2024. Rear steer in the works…
View attachment 415595
🙄 This is ghey

🤣J/K bro this will be freaking awesome 🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿

Back