Should I...

Should I pour another?

• Total voters
Come to think of it, I hope I have something to wheel in April, damn kids cost too much.

lol I have been married 12 years and have 0 kids. I hope to keep it that way too. Our bastard child the Heep needs different tires. Kid(s) would only relegate me to picking cheaper tires. :flipoff2:

lol I have been married 12 years and have 0 kids. I hope to keep it that way too. Our bastard child the Heep needs different tires. Kid(s) would only relegate me to picking cheaper tires. :flipoff2:
Not married... yet and one kid on the way... But of course the boss needs all the baby stuff bought now, as if I'm not broke enough.

Psssh, you can do better than that.:fuck-you: Besides, you said you were going to be slumming on J-Yew tonight. Nobody awake over there?

Been there, done that. Supposedly Rammer wants to meet for dinner one night. I hope to embarrass the fawker.

Taste ass often?

Your mom made me promise I wouldn't tell. :flipoff2:

Your mom made me promise I wouldn't tell. :flipoff2:
Wowee! A your mom joke? And you're the one asking how old someone is.:shaking: DRINK MORE, TYPE LESS! DO NOW!!!

Remember, I was there the night Professor Jack was born. This bottle should be no match for the mighty Professor!

Wowee! A your mom joke? And you're the one asking how old someone is.:shaking: DRINK MORE, TYPE LESS! DO NOW!!!

Remember, I was there the night Professor Jack was born. This bottle should be no match for the mighty Professor!

lol True dat. Professor Jack > *.*

I still have the birthday boy ribbon btw. :beer:

Back