Should I...

Should I pour another?

• Total voters
Except Harlan is actually open right now.:shaking: Yep, Tommy-doo has the mountain water in Harlan. Claims it's the best around.

I still laugh my ass off about that conversation and all the alternatives he had to alcohol.

I still laugh my ass off about that conversation and all the alternatives he had to alcohol.
We're going to have to hit ol' Tommy up for Jesse. I think he'd appreciate it.

I just realized there's not a lot of smileys on here.

p.s. i am still waiting for one of you backwoods motherfuckers to bring some "mountain water" down to concak. gettin sick of cheap store-bought imitations.
Alright swing shifting poosay, I know where Tommy-doo hangs out. If I see the drunk bastard, there'll be a jar heading your way.

LOL, I still don't remember much past 9:00pm that night. Probably never will....

Maya got pics so none of us forget. :)

100_3667.jpg

A lil Professor Jack ninja action:

100_3663.jpg

A Prof. Jack lecture:

100_3657.jpg

Musical guest Willness33:

100_3635.jpg

:fuck-you:

p.s. i am still waiting for one of you backwoods motherfuckers to bring some "mountain water" down to concak. gettin sick of cheap store-bought imitations.

Serious? Ever had some Apple Pie from Kingsport, TN? I have never had such smooth stuff anywhere.

IMG_1763.JPG

Picked up a few short-term collectibles while up there. ;)

IMG_1764.JPG

i'll hold you to that. but i won't hold you! :beer:
It's awwwnn.

You should'a seen this guy, Tommy. He's so hammered on his own stuff that he backed into one of those steel poles with the concrete in it at the gas station with his car. 4 TIMES! The local PD was there just shaking his head and laughing. Good stuff.

I guess I was...

Joel, hows come I've never seen this pic before tonight? Holy sheet that's funny!

No idea. But that was a rough night for all of us me thinks. I drank the pony keg of Red Oak and as if that wasn't enough the bottle of Jack put me over the edge. :beer:

No idea. But that was a rough night for all of us me thinks. I drank the pony keg of Red Oak and as if that wasn't enough the bottle of Jack put me over the edge. :beer:
No no. You left about 10 beers in the pony. I killed the rest. I've never before or haven't since had to crawl into my own house. That hill in the back is a motherfawker when you're swaying.

No no. You left about 10 beers in the pony. I killed the rest. I've never before or haven't since had to crawl into my own house. That hill in the back is a motherfawker when you're swaying.

lol That's right. I got sick of drinking beer and opened the keg up for everyone else so I could drink the bottle of Jack Jason brought. :lol:

Serious? Ever had some Apple Pie from Kingsport, TN? I have never had such smooth stuff anywhere.

IMG_1763.JPG

Picked up a few short-term collectibles while up there. ;)

IMG_1764.JPG

no i haven't. the time i spent in boone was smoking, not drinking. now i'm a drinker, not a smoker.

It's awwwnn.

You should'a seen this guy, Tommy. He's so hammered on his own stuff that he backed into one of those steel poles with the concrete in it at the gas station with his car. 4 TIMES! The local PD was there just shaking his head and laughing. Good stuff.

that sounds great!

sounds like we need a plan. i will get some poster board and some markers. the plan needs to involve trap doors and spring loaded platforms.

no, seriously. if anyone knows where i can acquire some overweight mason jars...pm me.

DAMN this thread blew up in a hurry!:lol: i'm taking it easy tonight, i gotta party my way across the country and back from tomorrow afternoon until next saturday.:flipoff2: i just can't do it like i used to though. i don't know if it's age, just being out of school, or what but i hit a wall now. it used to be nothing for us to have weekend long benders with no sleep. i'd die now.

Back