skunks

Hose down the hole with a big can of pepper spray. Skunks don't like it any more than people. Watch the wind or you will find that pepper spray will make everything taste like chilli for a day or so!
<><Fish

This might be a bad idea actually. Might get rid of the skunks, but it will attract other critters. Lots of animals hate getting sprayed with pepper spray, but love the taste.

Train 'em... Then nobody will break into your shop.

A few years ago we had fenced smoking area. At night we had a couple of skunks that would come right up to the fence (looking for food).

We had a guy that hand fed them nabs. I saw it in person several times. Somehow he never got sprayed.

Fox urine should be available at wally world ( maybe just in hunting season).
Any hunting/fishing place should have it.

But I vote .22 .... Maybe use shorts or subsonics depending on where you are. ( in town, or out of town )

Matt

I plan to water them out and then treat the area with ammona. After I'm sure they are gone I'll fill the hole with concrete.

We had a guy that hand fed them nabs. I saw it in person several times. Somehow he never got sprayed.
It's my understanding that they don't spray unless they feel threatened...
I heard that if you pick them up by there tail they can't spray...

It's my understanding that they don't spray unless they feel threatened...
I heard that if you pick them up by there tail they can't spray...

i think thats right. i dont think skunks spray backwards like every thinks, i think they spray in front of them.

i think thats right. i dont think skunks spray backwards like every thinks, i think they spray in front of them.
Come on all of us guys watched Pepe La Pew and know that they have to point there tail at ya and spray away or just smell when they want to!:flipoff2:

I vote we all go up to Gubni's place this weekend with a case per person, lawn chairs, and a bio hazard suit and harass the things until they won't want to live there anymore. :beer:

Back