Snow fails!

C.Berry

Bad News
Let's see those snowy fails!! This is radford va complete fubar bc 1" snow that melted and froze!
IMG_1446.JPG

FYI cooper st maxxare holding their own in this icy stuff! Still gotta make it home tho!!

It took me 1 hr and 40 mins to drive the 12 miles home Friday evening. I consider that a snow FAIL.

It took me 1 hr and 40 mins to drive the 12 miles home Friday evening. I consider that a snow FAIL.
I've sat in traffic since 5:30 tonight have made it maybe 8 miles still got 17 to go... fml

I wish we had a foot right now half these ppl would be at home or in ditch outta my way... that FedEx truck wrecked one exit below my moms house! In fedex drivers defense the place he wrecked was a shit spot in middle of construction zone and road narrows a lot!

Here's all the roads around me fubar...
IMG_1451.PNG

I know the processors place on rte 8 I'm sure it's hell over that way too said Floyd co got snow till 730ish

@Fabrik8

Same here! Was stationed In Little Creek 92-96 and I swore I’d never go back to Va when I got out. I’ve been back a couple times but always because of work and always ready to leave.

Just another reason Virginia sucks.
I agree to an extent... I'm partial to va but I grew up in mtns of Damascus/mtn city/Boone area! But it still sucks for a lot of reasons ppl not being able to drive is in top 3 tho

"Don't look for any snow to stick to the roads"

Forecaster fail Friday

View attachment 259315

I heard and read that on the news on Thursday, and again Friday morning, so I drove my van with bald tires to work. As I was sliding around on my way home, I thought to myself, "Well it is a damn good thing you wore your hiking boots today, because you might need them", LOL. I would have driven my truck, but the bed was stacked high with cedar shakes for my shed.

I heard and read that on the news on Thursday, and again Friday morning, so I drove my van with bald tires to work.

I had plans all week to buy a chipper from Kenny up on Reynolda rd at 1:30...heard the forecast and hesitated, then when Kenny Beck said "May get some flurries, but nothing will stick to the road, at worst case 1" on the grass" I thought "Hell it's ON!!"

Left Kenny's at 2:00 and this was what the tractor and trailer looked like in Wallburg by 3:15

20171208_154202.jpg

Looks like a normal weekday around Charlotte.

That's what she said?
Lol fuck that I can barely get myself to go to Roanoke bc of traffic and amount of ppl. The city isn't a place for me! Hell Blacksburg is to much city for me I just happen to live out near the river back up out of town

Back