Some people shouldn't leave reviews

HAPPY

Mike B.
I usually don't post up things like this, but this just drives me crazy, what a dumb ass

Capture1.JPG

That's a good one. Like Blaze said, Amazon is loaded with that dumbassery. I'll see if I can find a link to some I've seen.

That's about as dumb as the "I gave it two stars because they don't make it in the color I want" that I see every once in a while, or people buying the wrong product for the job and then complaining that it doesn't work well.... Buy something different then, dumbass...

I was asked by Staples to review a purchase I had recently made. I wrote, "It did not live up to my expectations. It did not instantly make me a millionaire, nor did it surround me with buxom super models. It pretty much just sits there on my desk waiting to be opened. Upon opening it, I instantly came to the realization that inside the packaging, the product represented on the exterior of the wrapping was in fact inside. For this reason and this reason only, I gave the ream of paper a 5. After all, it's PAPER."

This might be a little off topic, but if you have not done so, please go read the reviews for sugar free Haribo gummi bears...... you will laugh your ass off.

I should not have looked these up in class. The first review was epic.

Link for the lazy: Amazon

Holy hell I couldn't breath from laughing so hard! :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I could find a site dump of the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt from a few years ago. The site owners went on vacation around Christmas, and things got really out of control in the reviews section. Went viral and showed up all over the internet, then thousands of people left comments in a week until the page was shut down. Comic gold..

Yep, that's one. Most of the other ones were a lot shorter and many were a lot funnier. I remember it being on some vendor site and not on Amazon though, so it probably spread to a few sites.

Those gummy bear reviews have had me laughing so hard I've been crying. The guy at the basket ball game and the business guy on the plane. So much hard, uncontrollable laughter!

Back