South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

eagleswarrior

We are having a large Carolina, South East, and North East Regional Meet November 6-8 at Uwharrie National Forest...This will be hosted by South East Custom 4x4 and Sponsored by Rick Hendrick Toyota of Fayetteville...We will be trying to get sponsorship from other offroading comapanies for this event as we will be trying to make this one of the largest offroading events around...We will be providing the food for Saturday, shirts for the event, as well as some off road parts raffles...The President of the 6 states of South East Toyota's truck division will be there also with some prizes...Any questions just pm me or post away as others might have the same questions...Thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you there!!

James great minds think alike, i'd already PMed eagleswarrior about it.. :)

I think we will turn this into CCOR's Fall Uwharrie run

Well in April, everyone got there Friday around 3 to 4pm and set up camp...we all talked and introduced ourselves and ate...small group done a night run and some of the others fished for a while...the rest of us hung around the campfire till about 4am...everyone woke up around 10...ate breakfast...and hit the trails for the day..(did I mention we pay for the trail pass for the day)...we came out around 5, cooked dinner, ate, and a large group went back for a night run... confirmed that 4wheel parts of Raleigh will be going with us and they went up to Kadiak Rock on the night run and let everyone watch em flip a few times...After the night run we just hung around and bs'd for a while and woke up Sun around 10 and packed everything up!! Pretty much will be the same!!

too far out for prolly a few of us to commit

x2, I have several tentative dates for wheeling coming up and am not sure if I am gonna make those, let alone something 4 months off, but when it draws closer, you will probably draw more interest.

just keep it in people's minds every so often and you will have a good turnout.

well the nice thing u have a date and it will not pop up on you....

wanted to give everyone a date to actually set aside instead of springing it on em at the last minute...UPDATE...Just got off the phone with Warn Winch and ARB which we will be getting product sponsorship from both for this event...and I have alot more calls and emails out for sponsorship...also, Ren Reid of Toyota Street Teams will be there...just talked to him and sounds like a great guy...he has a 4runner that he built and has never touched the trails so he's excited about that...I'll keep an update going!!

Copy and Paste... or go to this link and do the same...need to become a member, it's free though

http://www.forums.coastalcarolinaoff...ead.php?t=3197

South East Custom 4x4 Members
1. eagleswarrior
2. Ohv_kj

Other NC4x4 Members

maybe
1. StokesCo.94HB
2. highsociety

Update!!! Alright so I just got of the phone with the guys from Eldorado Outpost at Uwharrie...They are going to start handing out a flyer with every trail pass up until the event...He said that NO ONE has EVER had a central event where all clubs meet together for one big trail meet...He thinks there will be a HUGE turnout and he thinks the Saturday morning we are there from about 8-11/12ish, we should have like an offroad truck show/ meet and greet where will grill out for everyone, and then everyone take off wheeling together...Any ideas or Suggestions or does that sound like a bad idea?

only prob w/ that is how big ure is...u know where most of the ppl will head right away...but all in all it's a great idea... you know my side is in it 100%...i'll try to get some cool rigs to show up there like Petersens Danger Ranger, and the Heavy Metal Mudder Durango... No promises...lol

We might just have the place set up for it and who ever wants to stop for the meet and greet can!! Everyone we'll have to stop there for a few to get their trail passes from us anyways...

Am I reading this right?
You guys are paying the 5 dollar trail fee for all who show up..and feeding everyone too?
Just sign up/show up and it's all on you guys!

Sounds great!!

Are you going to be selling raffle tix? cost?

This will probably attract a very large gathering..imo

Back