South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

sence it's different clubs joining together how about 1st annual club bash in URE or somthing like that??

Yeah?Well just might have to look into joining you guys.I have a SASed 94 black yota pickup,Toy axles with ARB front, aussie rear,5.29 gears,4.7 t-case gears.36" Iroks with rock rings.Its been my DD built like this for about a year now driving from home to base on the weekends.

how does this look

click it retard

WAIT A SECOND...LOL...How did the host club get left out of the club list...we're no where on the page:wtf: lol...Anyways...Been some changes for the better!! HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE[/B] news coming up soon!!!! We already have a name and we will be having some pretty big announcments shortly...I am DEF excited about this and can' wait to see everyone there!! Keep looking out in the next few days for some updates!!

i only did it for an idea...no biggie

egerly awaiting the BIG news

Cant wait guys this sounds awesome for a good ride when i get back to the states!So you guys dont think it will be too crowded though?

alright guys...plans hadn't dropped off yet, I have a meeting with my boss Tuesday at 2 for some final thoughts for the event...Some things had to be smoothed over by him before I could proceed...We'll finish and update shortly this week...

ECTR Members
1. OHV_KJ
2. Brandon00TJ
3. Trail Raider
4. Jeepbro
5. blackknight_4x4_
6. banone403
Mud City Members
1.Beachjeep
2. CST756
3. Mud City
Other CCOR Members
1. Zachs
2. enigmaverse
3. Beachbum
4. K5Chris
5. jeepmojo01
South East Custom 4x4 Members
1. eagleswarrior
2. GEOTACO
3. Mike Cain
4. Ray Powell
5. Michael Blackburn
6. Ronnie Blackburn
7. Vaugh
9. Eric Carter
10.Ted Welpott
11. CJ5Walt
Uncivilized Creations
1. PresidentRedz
2. Silver07Taco
Rick Hendrick Jeep
Stevenson Toyota (Jacksonville, NC)
1. Bill Bowen
Lost Members
1. OHV_KJ
2. uvalax236
3. beforedawn
maybe's
1. StokesCo.94HB
2. dman597
3. highsociety
4. Mike Howard
5. Dan Sees

still going to try and make it out there for this one....at least for a day.....

how are we going to be looking on camping availability and whatnot with this many people?

We've got 27 acres donated to us for the weekend for camping!! That should be enough...lol...Atleast this way with as many people we'll still be able to all stay together!!
still going to try and make it out there for this one....at least for a day.....

how are we going to be looking on camping availability and whatnot with this many people?

is there anything specific that ya'll would like to go on at this meet? Any suggestions?

wet t-shirt contest
pin the tail on the hooters girl
how about a "Dunk the Daniel" booth?

Back