speaking of ice..

rattlecanpaint said:
That's exactly what I have planned for my kid/s even if one in the future turns out to be a girl. They WILL know what to do in case of a skid. EVERYONE ought to know what to do. (That's why snow doggin' is so much fun.)

I did just that. I made the girl spin the truck around in the snow and and ice. She got the hang of it prety quick.

About Spins: I was tought to Close the thotle, push the wheel forword, push hard on the peddle oposite of the direction of the spin. when spinning stopped, slowly pull nose up. then incress throtle to matine a safe speed.

rattlecanpaint said:
That's exactly what I have planned for my kid/s even if one in the future turns out to be a girl. They WILL know what to do in case of a skid. EVERYONE ought to know what to do. (That's why snow doggin' is so much fun.)

I did just that. I made the girl spin the truck around in the snow and ice. She got the hang of it prety quick.

About Spins: I was tought to Close the thotle, push the wheel forword, push hard on the peddle oposite of the direction of the spin. when spinning stopped, slowly pull nose up. then incress throtle to matine a safe airspeed.

Stump said:
I did just that. I made the girl spin the truck around in the snow and ice. She got the hang of it prety quick.

About Spins: I was tought to Close the thotle, push the wheel forword, push hard on the peddle oposite of the direction of the spin. when spinning stopped, slowly pull nose up. then incress throtle to matine a safe airspeed.

I loved doing stalls, I sure miss flying!

4x4 girl said:
Hey, what's up with the even if one is a girl comment. Girls are great drivers. The best place to learn is on the dirt race track. I used to race go-carts and I really learned a lot about driving from that experience as a child -- even if I a just a dumb old girl.:p

Crystal

Nothing against women drivers, It just seems ot me that when learning to drive, MOST girls won't purposly get a vehicle sideways. Then when it happensin real life, they don't know what to do cause they have no experience with it. (Lotta guys like that, too I guess.)

About Spins: I was tought to Close the thotle, push the wheel forword, push hard on the peddle oposite of the direction of the spin. when spinning stopped, slowly pull nose up. then incress throtle to matine a safe speed.
:confused: Are you talking about a truck or an airplane?

Nemmine, answered in next post down.

Back