spindle or hub assembly?

well, I had it half right, guess all those years watchin Godzilla and the saturday afternoon movie did sumpthin fer me:shaking:
too many of these:beer: in between!

Ok so.. I can look the part up online as a spindle but when I called galloways yesterday "the guy" said that jeeps dont have spindles what I was refering to that had 3 mounting holes was a hub assembly kit. Long story short I need what ever it is. Where my bearings sit on that has been wore down bc the nipple on the lock spacer that goes b/t those 2 castle nut broke. So the nuts backed off then allowing my tire to slip back in forth. So then I tell "the guy" I have the warn full float kit on my jeep and he say's sorry cant help ya then!!WTF!!:fuck-you: Does anyone know what I m talking about?

I have had a few run ends with galloways and I would drive a hour past them for a part. They rip off people and tried to get away with over chargeing me 125.00 on labor last summer. A guy took them a cj7 and asked them how much they would buy it for. The motor was blowen and need new tires and some paint. They only gave him 500.00 for it and as he was leaving they sold it for 1300.00. I'd stay away from them.but thats my 2 cent.:shaking:

Back