Stock market

bd11cffd2d9b44554e3553466e9a478b.jpg

I do love a good sale on my favorite things...

Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow and Monday. Get the dow below $20k. And then buy a bunch of stuff.

Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow and Monday. Get the dow below $20k. And then buy a bunch of stuff.
Bingo. I'm ready to pounce.... just wondering when.

I threw a big chunk into mutual funds, Roth and my SEP, on Monday. Whoops! Haha is what it is for the short term. Two years from now, it won’t make that big of a difference. The good thing is, I have more to throw in so if it does dip a lot I can take advantage of it

You guys are not alone. I was watching it fall so much so fast, every day that I missed out. That will NOT happen again.

It looks like the futures are set up for a dead cat bounce today. No surprise after the massive drop yesterday.

I have no idea what this means but its funny to think about.

It just means a short rise in the markets during a downward trend.

MW-II433_bullis_20200611170525_ZG.jpg

I had some Hertz. Dumped it back in I think March before it dumped. Got lucky.

Auctions might be flooded with "program" cars in a few months.

I had some Hertz. Dumped it back in I think March before it dumped. Got lucky.

Auctions might be flooded with "program" cars in a few months.
I asked my Dealer friend, about the used car market, a couple weeks ago. There seemed to be some disagreement on a post a month or so back, about Sales. Might be a "Area" thing. He said the Auctions are still going on, but somewhat down, as it's all on-line bidding now. And he has seen some Lots where the Rental companies store cars. He says those Lots are Stacked with rental, lease, & turn-in, cars & trucks. New Dealers are still doing fair, but mostly in Used cars. People aren't getting out, shopping, & scared to buy a new car /truck, even If they have a job! Anyone notice how many commercials, are still advertising their 2019 fleet? And the 2021's will be coming out in July; maybe. :shaking:

Red X for me there chief.

May retail sales surged 17.7%, the biggest monthly jump ever

Back