Stock market

Some jobs have been created, & others slowly coming back. But the Gut kick is still there too. Wells Fargo lost about 2.5 Billion $, & will close various branches, along with massive layoffs. Same for most Airlines, thousands, to be layed off. Hundreds more have taken early retirement or buy outs. The only reason the lay-offs haven't been sooner, is due to taking the Payroll Protection money, & having to use that up. Now it's expired! What else has expired? Renter / utility / mortgage, protection! No more slackers, your Bills are due Now! So, here's the next wave of homeless & defaulters. And again, the Banks are scared of the losses they will be facing. Quick, somebody find the Good News!

No doubt there are several industries that have experienced a huge pullback but there’s also several that are seeing record numbers. Porsche CPO program set a record in June and another buddy of mine runs Audi of Jacksonville and Orange Park. He can’t keep his CPO and used car lot full. People are spending money on things, it just been a shift to different markets/items.

Like all of you, I’m waiting for the pullback but have been for months. Not saying it’s not coming but I’m a very optimistic person, so I don’t focus on what could happen, but rather what is. I’ll deal with the pullback if/when it happens. But no one can predict his shit and no one has, yet.

Porsche CPO program set a record in June and another buddy of mine runs Audi of Jacksonville and Orange Park. He can’t keep his CPO and used car lot full. People are spending money on things, it just been a shift to different markets/items.

Don't know about Porsche and Audi, but the boat and RV market is nuts. I keep thinking how much of that is the family of 4's $3,400 stimulus check as down payment, and how many of those will be repos when they can't make the payments.

Don't know about Porsche and Audi, but the boat and RV market is nuts. I keep thinking how much of that is the family of 4's $3,400 stimulus check as down payment, and how many of those will be repos when they can't make the payments.
My boss was talking about that yesterday, he said he listed his old boat and had over 40 messages about it the first day. He ended up buying a used Cobalt and the dealership he bought from said they have zero new inventory available and can't get boats in fast enough.

My boss was talking about that yesterday, he said he listed his old boat and had over 40 messages about it the first day. He ended up buying a used Cobalt and the dealership he bought from said they have zero new inventory available and can't get boats in fast enough.

I went up to Carolina Coach and Marine in Claremont last weekend. They said they typically have 400 RV units and they had about 50. Completely sold out of boats. The camper we went to look at sold yesterday.

Its been the same story everywhere. One place we went said they typically have 400 between the sales lot and overflow, but overflow was empty and they had 30 in stock.

Apparently dirt bikes are experiencing the same thing. The used market will be flooded with stuff in over the 1-3 year time period. Prices will be great.

Makes me wonder if the number of people who were displaced by this thing is actually a lot smaller compared to those who weren’t. 95% of my friends and family have lost $0 in income, still working from home, doing just fine. My mother works for carnival and has taken a beating financially and is the only one I’m close to that has been negatively affected to a drastic degree.

Kinda goes to my point. Experts saying the stock market is inflated, but is it? People are spending money and it’s showing. I sell health insurance and we have seen zero loss of business, if anything, an increase. We talk to thousands of people a week. I can look at my teams contacts and how they mark them in our CRM as unable to afford, .06% are resulted that way in the last month. I realize this is a very small sample scale, but this is a very realistic set of statistics directly related to one’s financial ability. We sell is 31 states as well.

Man,

If positive news got as many clicks a negative, this world would be a much different place.

What I posted is 'good news'. I like to buy low and sell high.:D

Buying now would be like paying $10,000 for a bone stock 98 Jeep TJ.

There is a reason Warren Buffet is sitting on a record amount of cash right now. He doesn't see any value out there right now.

What I posted is 'good news'. I like to buy low and sell high.:D

Buying now would be like paying $10,000 for a bone stock 98 Jeep TJ.

There is a reason Warren Buffet is sitting on a record amount of cash right now. He doesn't see any value out there right now.
I suspect were a long way from Bottom, as Loan defaults, & homelessness, will be next. And don't forget the Election; doesn't matter who wins!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Kodak.jpg

wtf happened there?
Eastman Kodak shares surged on Tuesday after the company said it would receive a $765 million loan from the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC). It's the first such loan under the Defense Production Act (DPA) and an executive order issued by President Donald Trump, which authorizes the DFC to work with the Department of Defense to bolster the nation's response to COVID-19.

In other words dey gon mak drugz.

A consortium of people in the know made a lot of money. (See volume bars at the bottom)

3cbc91502a432090efcde831286fe97b.jpg

Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.

Back