Stolen 92 XJ

Here are a couple of pictures from that site.

Attachments

• 83244.jpg
    83244.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 291
  • 83247.jpg
    83247.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 289
Stolen last night / this morning (Thursday) between around 1:00 AM and 6:00 AM. It was up at URE last weekend, but that was the owner driving it.

It was stolen from his home (Marlborough Drive) in Fayetteville, NC.

If it makes it this way, I got my eyes peeled Rob.

It was stolen from the parking lot of the apartment complex I live in on Marlborough Rd in Fayetteville, NC.

Thanks for posting the pics for me.
Yes I was up at Uwharrie this past weekend wiith the guys from Jeeperz, atleast I had one good last weekend with it. The best part is I had a u-joint crap on me on my way home for lunch yesturday so it has a new set of u-joints in it not that it matters just gotta laugh it off somewhat.
Most recent pics are here the othhers are about a year old. http://jeeperz.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=291&album=7251&pos=1

The tail lights have been fixed just installed Rusty's steel taillight housings with LED lights.
87417.jpg

The tag number is N.C. SZM 6073

Lee we were on Kodak Rock on Sunday I think you were with a white YJ or the Yota guys

I will watch for it down this way and call the local pigs if i see it

Thanks, NCJeepin were you in Fayetteville not too long ago? There was a WJ at my job that looked just like yours.

Update, my Jeep was recovered this morning the interior was trashed, sound system gone. No finger prints were found on or in the vehicle.

rob92xj said:
Update, my Jeep was recovered this morning

Hey Rob,

It's Mark & Di from the Jeepsters.
I just wanted to say congrats on finding your Jeep !!!!

I know what a horrible feeling it is to walk out and find your parking space empty in the morning.

Congratulations again !!

wow.. hate that it was trashed, but atleast you got it back.. maybe the insurance will pay for an upgraded interior? lol

btw that wasnt me in down there... I couldnt afford the gas! lol

Hey Di, I'm so happy I got it back.
Oh I only had liabilty on it so I gots to pay.
NC Jeepin thats funny because the one that was at our dealership is set up exactly the same as yours(avitar pic) and is the same color, wow 2 sweet a$$ WJ's in NC.

At least I got it back, It'll be back to normal in time.

glad you got it back man. you got lucky. mine was stolen about two months ago and i haven't heard or seen a thing. might wanna consider a gps or some other tracking device in case anything were ever to happen again.

I just finished reading through yours, the best thing to do is get a lawyer involved and keep putting pressure on the shop.

It's going to be getting an amored ignition, looking into how much a LoJack system willl cost me through work, multiple kill switches. It was an easy target for the bastids who stole her compared to the other vehicle in the apartment complex I live in, the sound system that was in it is chaep in comparison to others here. No alarm or other security system made it easy for them the worn out ignition cylinder had it much easier for them too.

People who steal cars or break into cars are scum. I hate this happened to you. My wife's car got broken into and they stole an old ass cd player out of it and burnt CDs

After I had a basic alarm put on it and a new CD player put in it, the @zzholes tried it again.

I feel for you. I wish I could help out.

I had an 89 XJ with a '94 engine...I still could kick myself for selling it...

Back