Stolen trailer, police no help need advice

Don’t help much if is momma is just as much a crook as him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well not unless you do it right and send this cocksucker a video of his mom tied to a chair getting the whitetrash beat out of her. Duh

I really hope you get your stuff back but I'm mad that I read all three pages of this pussyfootin around

Well Bros, Unfortunately I have no good news to report. I hired a Repo Company last week, Skyline Towing in Charlotte N.C. I spoke to Lisa Mattis and she told me if I paid half the fee, 900, they guaranteed success..
I hope you got that shit in writing. But that's a pretty damn bold claim, I wouldn't have believed it in the first place.
My bet is, anybody who was willing to tell you that kind of BS, isn't exactly going to just hand over a refund.

if I paid half the fee, 900, they guaranteed success.

Not to rub it in, but I bet the only success she had in mind was putting $450 in her pocket.

I do hope she comes thru and give you some results, though.

Yeah and tbh....the last time I had to hire a repo company it took 4 months for them to get my stuff...and that was considered fast

Morning everyone.
Yeah the "guarantee" is on the contract with skyline, but it does not specify a timeline, so I'm pretty well shit out of luck on that. The good news is that Sammy hooked me up with another repo company, and while I don't expect results fast, Its good to know that someone out there is actively working the case.
I also spent all day yesterday at the courthouse filing 3 separate law suits in small claims. One for the loss of personal property, one against Devan Washington for the money he owes me, and one against his mom, she also promised me payment, so that puts her on the blame line to.
The wheels are turning slowly, but at least they haven't ground to a halt.

Wait, so now you have two repo companies under contract? Competing against one another?
Do they know about one another? I don't know anything gabout this business, but I'd think that would turn up the heat a bit if they want their portion.

Wait, so now you have two repo companies under contract? Competing against one another?
Do they know about one another? I don't know anything gabout this business, but I'd think that would turn up the heat a bit if they want their portion.

Or it could turn into a situation where they quit altogether expecting the other one to find the trailer and they both walk away with $900 for doing nothing.

Or it could turn into a situation where they quit altogether expecting the other one to find the trailer and they both walk away with $900 for doing nothing.
That all depends on what that contract "guarantee" says. If it says they have to return the 1/2 paid up front, then your case would not apply.

Again - I don't know anything about this business, but it seems as a customer, signing a contract for their services has no reasonable timetable for them to deliver the item seems like a terrible idea.

Legal Name
All Around Trucking LLC
Information
SosId: 1648447
Annual Report Status: LLC 2019 Deliquent
Citizenship: Domestic
Date Formed: 12/28/2017
Registered Agent: Medley, Michael Lamont
Addresses

Mailing
2514 Wheatfield Dr
Greensboro, NC 27405

Principal Office
2514 Wheatfield Dr
Greensboro, NC 27405

Reg Office
2514 Wheatfield Dr
Greensboro, NC 27405

Reg Mailing
2514 Wheatfield Dr
Greensboro, NC 27405

Company Officials
All LLCs are managed by their managers pursuant to N.C.G.S. 57D-3-20.
Assistant Vice President
shirley wilson
834 blazingwood drive
greensboro NC 27406

Legal Name
Kings & Queens Transport Inc.
Information
SosId: 1819789
Annual Report Status: Current
Date Formed: 3/18/2019
Registered Agent: Registered Agents Inc.
Addresses

Mailing
301 McCullough Dr Suite 400
Charlotte, NC 28262

Principal Office
301 McCullough Dr Suite 400
Charlotte, NC 28262

Reg Office
4030 Wake Forest Road, Ste 349
Raleigh, NC 27609

Reg Mailing
4030 Wake Forest Road, Ste 349
Raleigh, NC 27609

Officers
Vice President
Devan Washington
3731 Waterton Leas Ct
Charlotte NC 28269

Stock
Class: Common
Shares: 3
No Par Value: Yes

Legal Name
SOS Logistics Inc
Information
SosId: 0919207
Annual Report Status: Not Applicable
Date Formed: 5/31/2007
Fiscal Month: December
Registered Agent: Tapp, Carl
Addresses

Mailing
5305 Cardinal Way
Greensboro, NC 27410

Principal Office
5305 Cardinal Way
Greensboro, NC 27410

Reg Office
5305 Cardinal Way
Greensboro, NC 27410

Reg Mailing
5305 Cardinal Way
Greensboro, NC 27410

Officers
Vice President
Michael E Medley
509 Mt Zion Church Road
Stokesdale NC 27357

President
Carl H Tapp , Jr
5305 Cardinal Way
Greensboro NC 27410

Stock
Class: Common
Shares: 1000
No Par Value: Yes

I appreciate all the response!
Yes I totally agree that signing a contract with no specific timeline is a terrible idea, but they are the ONLY ones that offer a contract at all. All the other companies I called give you a half ass “ok we will look for it” with no follow up communication at all.

As far as “competing” companies I guess I had already dismissed skyline as honoring their contract so I didn’t look at it that way. If I manage to get Lisa back on the phone I will clear that up.

Reid, thanks for the company information

All around was the company they originally had together, it’s no longer in operation.

Kings and Queens was the company that put me in touch with Sammy, Devan owes them money to. I’m going to give them a call this afternoon and see if maybe they have some more recent info on Devan.

I had not seen SOS logistics yet, I will follow up on that and see what turns up.

THANKS EVERYONE KEEP IT COMIMG

Any luck on this?

Any luck on this?

Unfortunately I don't have anything good to report. I have been very happy with Great Lakes and their communications regarding the repo of my trailer. I think they will get it back, its just going to take time.
I still haven't been able to reach Lisa Mattis from skyline towing, I am going to Charlotte on the 19th, I will swing by the skyline towing ofifice and see what I can get done, but Im not expecting anything productive. I think I can kiss that 900 good-by.
I do have a court date for all 3 of my small claims court dates, but I have a work conflict so I will have to reschedule for sometime in August.
Of course I am continuing to work on my own, but honestly I don't know what else I can do.

I work in Greensboro and all of the surrounding triad. I have a flexible schedule and see transporters all the time. If I can help in anyway let me know. Do you have a pic of the trailer?

Last Saturday I saw a bunch of Kaufman mini 5's at the NC/SC state line (pineville 51 flea market) but not a Max 6. They were all parked over the weekend. Seems to me maybe if you have an idea where they park weekend would be a good time to find it.

Yes sir, that has been my strategy as of late. I haven’t been able to get a current home address for Devan yet so I’ve just been trolling the auto auctions and other popular locations to park car haulers but have come up empty so far. The 6 car max is a fairly unusual trailer, if you see one parked around charlotte or Greensboro, there is a strong chance it’s mine

Yes sir, that has been my strategy as of late. I haven’t been able to get a current home address for Devan yet so I’ve just been trolling the auto auctions and other popular locations to park car haulers but have come up empty so far. The 6 car max is a fairly unusual trailer, if you see one parked around charlotte or Greensboro, there is a strong chance it’s mine
Did you try either of these addresses listed in latest business filing on NC Secretary of State?
20190712_134544.jpg

The top one is the address of one of his former business partners, the bottom one is his mothers address. I really appreciate the effort, I know we will get a break soon.
Have you talked to the former business partners? May be some bad blood there that could work to your advantage.

Well Everyone, today was my lucky day. One of my wanted posters paid off and I got a location on my trailer. A guy called who had seen my one of my posters with a possible location in charlotte. He said he would go look at it and see if it was mine, turns out it was. I drove over immediately and secured it. From the looks of it it had been dumped quite a while ago, most of the valuables had been stripped and one of the legs is torn off, but all that can be fixed. I can’t express my gratitude for all the support I have received from all of you, especially SHINTON. Sam I hope I can make this up to you, but for now just know Thai lunch is on me for as long as you want it.

The next steps are to get the trailer road worthy again and get it earning. It will be an expensive process but having it back under my control is a feeling beyond relieved.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back