Stuck at Richlands

exorcized

Hey if anyone is familiar with richlands in lenoir, there is a jeep liberty stuck there in the mud. lol. Anyone near by with a tow strap? call sana at 704-340-1267. Stuck like hell! By the way this isn't my jeep just a friend of mine. lol

Her hotness or lack thereof is definately going to be the deciding factor in how quickly she gets "rescued."

I don't like to get my Jeep muddy unless there is some mud on the rocks. Sorry. Maybe they should have went a little more prepared. I could understand if they didn't see the mud hole but that probably isn't the case.

ouch...if its not out in thee AM its gonna look charred and stripped from what I hear of that place

There won't be much left of that Jeep when she goes back to get it! My buddy got his XJ stuck there about a year and a half ago early in the day and we went back that evening to get him out and every single piece of glass on the Jeep was busted slap out. The body was beaten up bad and it looked like someone had taken an air chisel to it. Thank god he didn't leave anything valuable inside of it though. They didn't take anything...just beat the ever living hell out of his Jeep.

yea, I have seen alot of vehicles burned up there. Im in lenoir. if I can get to it in 2wd I might be able to winch it out

yea, I have seen alot of vehicles burned up there. Im in lenoir. if I can get to it in 2wd I might be able to winch it out

You might have to play hell to get to it. I don't know about Lenoir but it's been raining pretty hard down here in Hickory today.

If they got out there in a Liberty even if it was in 4wd I think someone with a real truck could get to them in 2wd.

I go thru richlands in 2wd. I kind of know where they have to be stuck. didnt know if I could get close enough to winch them out without getting stuck in the mud since all this rain. busted my t case last week

still there?

I bet it was stuck right at the large open area (The "Car Graveyard" was what we used to call it)

I got stuck there once, the Landrover guys I was with pulled me out (Those old landrovers are INCREDIBLE! One of the guys I was with was driving a '68, pristine condition too)

UPDATE!!!
They spent all night with the jeep before giving up and trying to walk as they're cell phone batteries were dying. They walked 11 miles in the pouring rain, and through the overflowing creeks. The whole 11 miles they walked it was extremely cold and they were soaking wet from head to toe. As they were walking down 321 some local cops stopped because they looked suspicious and gave them a ride to a motel in lenoir, where the next morning they got a ride to charlotte. I finally was able to come back from out of town and help them. We loaded up my jeep tj with a recovery strap, tow chains, plenty of tools, two 12 packs of beer, and a shovel(incase we had to bury a hillbilly) and headed out.
When we got there the jeep had not been damaged at all and was not stuck that bad. This is a lifted jeep liberty with 31 or 32 inch MTR's he got stuck because he forgot to bring the front driveshaft so he was 2wd. We got him out and left out. I told him to never go 4 wheeling alone again this far away from home unless there is another vehicle or you got a winch.

This is a lifted jeep liberty with 31 or 32 inch MTR's he got stuck because he forgot to bring the front driveshaft so he was 2wd.

is it common practice to wait until you're at the "trail head" to install the front d-shaft? he "forgot" the front d-shaft???wtf? :confused:

Libertys have a cv type front drive shaft which are prone to grenading when they start making noises. His was making noise pretty bad so he only puts it in at the trail.

I wanna go wheeling

Okay let me think what I need,

Buddy to help pull me out?
nah I'm good

Recovery Gear?
DUDE I HAVE 31's!

4wd?
ITS A JEEP MAN!

Know someone to call to get me out?
Look here now, its a jeep and it has 31s I wont get stuck

What I do have, my stupidity, no idea what I'm doing, no front driveshaft and no way to get pulled out WHEN I get stuck...

LETS GO! :fuck-you:

Back