Suicide bomber at Manchester arena

i agree, but where is the line? do you have security to go threw to park? if so they can pack a car full of stuff and blow it there and kill just as many or more based on the size of the bomb. i get what your saying im just playing devil advocate.
how do you prepare and patrol for something like an attack like that. we have seen recently that when we think that security is good enough they just attack in another way at the same event. In the US i think we are spoiled by thinking we can just close a border and expect to keep all this kind of stuff out. many of the countries in Europe have very loose borders so you could simply drive across and no one would know what you are up to.
I fully believe "our" security in general doesn't hold a candle to others. I hope we don't see the day we step up to Isreal's level of measures.

I fully believe "our" security in general doesn't hold a candle to others. I hope we don't see the day we step up to Isreal's level of measures.
We are spoiled because we have a physical barrier the ocean. You have to fly or sail in, yes same can be said for other countries but when it takes a 10+ hour flight or days on a boat compared to a 2-3 flight it's easy for me to see that as a benefit to us that has kept us from having more terrioist attacks from foreign people

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Liberal politicians elected by liberal voters. As I see it, they all have blood on their hands.
I assume you realize that in Britain the voters have much less power and control over politicians than they do here right?
Statistically, the majority of the country is reasonably conservative and not terribly fond of foreigners taking over.

I'm not 100% clear, no. There is an election though, correct?

But anyone who voted for, advocated and tolerated open migration...in the UK, Germany, the United States...is to blame for the issues that causes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% clear, no. There is an election though, correct?

But anyone who voted for, advocated and tolerated open migration...in the UK, Germany, the United States...is to blame for the issues that causes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I remember when the refugee crisis was developing, politicians promised that refugees would transition to European culture and be productive citizens. Programs and plans were in place but it never worked.

It was a total fail and that is on the politicians and policy makers. Some attempts were done to try and make the message clear, like enforcing no burkas, but of course heavily criticized by liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back