Suicide bomber at Manchester arena

Up to 22 confirmed fatalities this morning. Prayers to the families. Time for SAS to do what they do best...

Last few concerts I went to we got scanned pretty well....no idea what security that have over there, but I had to take a keyring knife back to the car :shaking:

Last few concerts I went to we got scanned pretty well....no idea what security that have over there, but I had to take a keyring knife back to the car :shaking:

From what i read the bomber never entered the venue.
It walked up toward the gates as the show was ending and people were filing out.

Wow...see my mind doesn't think like that, but it's very smart from a terror standpoint

Max casualties
Min detection

From what I read is that the bombs detonated outside the venue. Basically waited by the doors for people to leave then boom. No security check out there.

I feel sorry for Europeans. Statistically Islam will be the majority there in the future. Looks like all of my future vacations will stay in the Western Hemisphere :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said this before, but the only way to 'win' against terrorists who are willing to die is to cut off their nuts and dick. Let them live the rest of their lives in a cell like that. The 72 virgins will be disappointed that the terrorist is not able to pleasure them in paradise.

Wow...see my mind doesn't think like that, but it's very smart from a terror standpoint

Max casualties
Min detection

See also, the line waiting for the metal detector at the airport.

They're all piece of shit cowards. They'll never man up and fight you one on one. Notice their targets. It's all soft civilian targets with minimal to zero security/pipe hitters in the area. They're big and tough behind a microphone spewing shit and hate but once you get your hands on them they turn into little bitches. "I knew a guy" ,who was in a "place " ,and caught some assholes , and the big tough "kill the westerner" cryed profusely and literally shit his pants. I also have a "friend " who had a run in with some guys in Dubai. He knocked one out on the sidewalk and the rest ran and tried to call local police but minutes before they were big and tough. I could go on for days with instances of cowardice I've "heard of". Fuck em all and prayers for the victims.

See also, the line waiting for the metal detector at the airport.
Also the baggage claim. You can usually access those without going thru security and there's sometimes hundreds of people there depending on the airport

Seems all these higher profile public places need to use bomb detection devices.

Maybe we should all employ bomb sniffing pets. Or at least make it a more standard security measure. I hate the idea of a very regimented police state.

Just short of genocide these folks are going to exist for several generations. Our only sane stateside combat is much much better security.
In a broader global scale I believe in no holds barred singular destruction of terror groups. Countries who harbor them have no boarders and absolutely no foreign aid, money, or political influence. Enter kill leave. Let those folks police and wallow in their on coruption. Foriegn nations got to fix foreign problems but I do believe in cutting off the head of a bad snake.

Seems all these higher profile public places need to use bomb detection devices.

Maybe we should all employ bomb sniffing pets. Or at least make it a more standard security measure. I hate the idea of a very regimented police state.

Just short of genocide these folks are going to exist for several generations. Our only sane stateside combat is much much better security.
In a broader global scale I believe in no holds barred singular destruction of terror groups. Countries who harbor them have no boarders and absolutely no foreign aid, money, or political influence. Enter kill leave. Let those folks police and wallow in their on coruption. Foriegn nations got to fix foreign problems but I do believe in cutting off the head of a bad snake.
He didn't go threw security. It's a catch 22 anywhere you put security it will create a bottle neck and that's where they will target.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From what I read is that the bombs detonated outside the venue. Basically waited by the doors for people to leave then boom. No security check out there.

I feel sorry for Europeans. Statistically Islam will be the majority there in the future. Looks like all of my future vacations will stay in the Western Hemisphere :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel sorry for them? They got exactly what they wanted.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ezekiel 25:17.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

41ab275084ed00dc330f5208422555b63974780eeb2ffc0d57347ff20fae6df1.jpg

He didn't go threw security. It's a catch 22 anywhere you put security it will create a bottle neck and that's where they will target.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I guess my wordiness lost its meaning.....we must think of higher longer reaching security measures. Better patroling and broader coverage.

I guess my wordiness lost its meaning.....we must think of higher longer reaching security measures. Better patroling and broader coverage.
i agree, but where is the line? do you have security to go threw to park? if so they can pack a car full of stuff and blow it there and kill just as many or more based on the size of the bomb. i get what your saying im just playing devil advocate.
how do you prepare and patrol for something like an attack like that. we have seen recently that when we think that security is good enough they just attack in another way at the same event. In the US i think we are spoiled by thinking we can just close a border and expect to keep all this kind of stuff out. many of the countries in Europe have very loose borders so you could simply drive across and no one would know what you are up to.

“And shepherds we shall be,
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
“In nomine Patris et Filii et Sancti Spiritus.“

The only way to beat, or stop these Islamic terrorist is to use against them what they use to justify killing. Their religion. Every one in custody or caught & proven to be guilty of terrorist crimes. Force them to drink pig blood, have their capitol punishment performed by women. Publicly bury them with dead pigs, or anything else that would condemn their souls to hell..

i agree, but where is the line? do you have security to go threw to park? if so they can pack a car full of stuff and blow it there and kill just as many or more based on the size of the bomb. i get what your saying im just playing devil advocate.
how do you prepare and patrol for something like an attack like that. we have seen recently that when we think that security is good enough they just attack in another way at the same event. In the US i think we are spoiled by thinking we can just close a border and expect to keep all this kind of stuff out. many of the countries in Europe have very loose borders so you could simply drive across and no one would know what you are up to.

Many, yes, but the UK is an island. I don't think these 'known wolf' folks are driving across from elsewhere, they're already living in Europe and the UK and behave as if they never left their home country.

Back