Support for Scott Fields

amcjeepman

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
The Carolina Trail Blazers has a plan to help Scott with some money both via a grant from Southern 4 Wheel Drive Association (approved and $$ on the way) and matching club funds. This will support a vehicle purchase (his CJ7) which will then be raffled off to raise more money for him.
In addition anyone wanting to support him with a donation to offset his medical/living expenses can make a donation thru PayPal to:
payment@carolina-trailblazers.org
mark all payments "For Scott"
All money collected by Sunday April 22, 2018 will be given to Scott the following week.

I will provide an account of all additional money raised and post here.
Thank you on his behalf for the love and support.

Last edited:

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
Happy to help, donation sent!

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
Plans are in the works as I speak for a Scott Fields benefit ride at Uwharrie National Forest with an expected date of May 19th, I will post up here on the forum as soon as I have all the details

amcjeepman

John Craven (JC) will be meeting me after work and I will be giving him a check and cash collected for Scott in the amount of $4510.00!
Less than 1 week and solely from NC4X4, I'd say give yourselves a pat on the back.
Thank you each individual, particularly the most generous anonymous donation, CORE, CTB and NC4X4.

Last edited:

CasterTroy

Motarded
Sorry....I had to get a few things lined up...but mines in there now too :rockon:

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
Wow, so awesome!

amcjeepman

Yes. THe GoFundMe was separate from the NC4X4 effort, but still for Scott.